4

I woke up because of the stupid alarm clock that stood next to my bed I quickly put on my school uniform and got ready for school because I may have overslept a bit but it doesn't matter I was walking downstairs when the doorbell rings I shouted "...

I woke up because of the stupid alarm clock that stood next to my bed I quickly put on my school uniform and got ready for school because I may have overslept a bit but it doesn't matter I was walking downstairs when the doorbell rings I shouted "I'm coming" when I opened the door I looked at it  quickly and saw hina i greeted her and put on my shoes and then we ran to school.

On the way I asked hina when she finally wanted to ask takemichi if he wanted to go to the Fest  with him because it was already in three days she said of course that she wanted to ask him today but I didn't believe her. That's why I said to her if she was serious then she should swear so she held out her little finger to me and said "pinky promise" I just replied "pinky promise"

When we got to the school I already saw takemichi I took Hina's hand and ran towards him there I made the 'now go' look by that I meant that she should ask him now. And who would have thought she really asked him. AHHHHG and he said yes. I am very happy for both of them. Takemichi asked me curiously "who are you going to the Fest  with?"
"I uh alone yes I'm going alone" I said confidently myself. Takemichi and hina looked at each other briefly and then said at the same time "how about you go to the fest with mikey?" "What with mikey?" I asked "Yeah, we see how you always looked  at each other" said hina "No, we're just best friends," I said Suddenly I noticed an arm around my shoulder "yes, only best friends" when I saw  mikey I punched him on the shoulder "ouch that hurt" he said now played offended "I'm sorry" I said slightly ironic. "Y / n would you like to skip today?" Mikey asked me and I saw how draken came back there.

"Yes i would  love to. Takemichi hina what about you guys are you coming too?" "No " said the two in sync. "Okey then  bye bye " I said and waved to both of them.
.
.
.