13

I work up early in the morning and didn't feel like going to school so I skipped again

I work up early in the morning and didn't feel like going to school so I skipped again. I just went down the stairs there I saw that draken wasn't there again. So I have breakfast in peace and change my clothes when I went out I saw chifuyu and baji running around so I went to him. "Well, what's up?" I asked them they both didn't say much then baji asked me"are you actually with mikey y / n ? "" Yes  why? "I replied" I told you! "Chifuyu yelled at him I just laughed myself to death and then went towards the park because I had the assumption that there are mikey and draken and yes  my guess was correct.

We said hello and mikey gave me a kiss on the forehead as always. We then went all direction my school to fetch takemichi. There hina and takemichi were waiting because I wrote to them. Hina waved like crazy and I waved to her too. On the way we also meet Emma who is now walking around with us. So now we first went to such a strange restaurant where there is no children's menu, so me and mikey didn't want to go there either, but hina forced us. In the end it was really funny. In the evening me and Mikey went for a walk. We were  talking a lot and walked towards the beach. The stars in the sky were beautiful. When we arrived we sat on the sand. "Y / n do you actually know how much you mean to me?" ~ Mikey "Hmmn good questions" ~ y / n "You mean so much to me that I would kill the whole world for you if I had to" ~ mikey I put my head on mikeys shot and smiled at him "I know" I said and put my lips on his. I never wanted to lose mikey he was my purpose in life I would do anything for him he was always for me there because I had never really noticed my feelings for him myself but now I know I love him more than anything else in this world. We then split up due to lack of air. On the way home we talked and laughed, it was like being in a movie, but I was also aware that after the good times there was always a dark time.