12

"Are you actually dating mikey now?" Emma asked me

"Are you actually dating mikey now?" Emma asked me. "So um I think" but I was interrupted by mikey. "Yes we are !" He said sternly and smiled at me. "Uhhhhh" I heard chifuyu who just came out of my room upstairs. Later we had to meet at the toman meeting place  I sat down on the stairs next to Mikey and Draken, as always. There he talks about something that we are really many now and that it's very great blah blah blah. After the toman meeting, Me  and Mikey went to eat noodle soup. Oh man, I love noodle soup. When I was done we paid then we went through the park holding hands a little longer this that. Mikey brought me home to say goodbye, he kissed my forehead as always but this time I pulled him down and kissed him on his lips.

We were about to break up the kiss when we heard someone say it was draken who just "don't kiss around so much" I said and mikey laughed and then he left. "Yes, only friends" said draken "Well, maybe we're a couple now, too," I said, scratching the back of my head. "HAAA I KNOWED" said draken "SHUT UP YOU BASTARD" I yelled at him now. After this interesting conversation I went to my room and went to sleep because it was relatively late. .
.
.
.