1

[Past]

[Past]

"Together?" I asked .
"Together!" Answer the blonde boy.
So we sat together on the cliff. Mikey got up and held his hand carefully, I
took it he kept pulling me somewhere when we suddenly stoped . I asked him "where are we Mikey?" As he took my head in his hands and turned it away.

He took my hand and said "you know y / n when we are bigger then I promise I will marry you!" "Tsk dream on" I answered now

He took my hand and said "you know y / n when we are bigger then I promise I will marry you!" "Tsk dream on" I answered now.  " but mikey one thing i want you to know is  that  not even the death can Part us !" I said he just smiled at me .

[Time skip future]

Me and mikey have been friends since childhood and are therefore best friends we walked home together rather said he brought me home. Where my brother was waiting when draken suddenly started screaming "WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO YOU ARE GO IN IMMEDIATELY I SAID YOU SHOULD BE HOME AT NINE, NOT HALF TEN" "yeah, chill, I'm just saying goodbye to mikey." Then I said goodbye to Mikey and went upstairs to my room because I was very tired I changed my clothes quickly when suddenly there was a knock on my door and my brother came in.
"Tell me something is going on between you and my best friend?" he asked me "WHAT, no, how are only friends hahaha" I replied. "Well then go to sleep," said draken to me and went out, I screamed after him that he shouldn't forget our training tomorrow you he doesn't really care about it.

I woke up and went downstairs to have breakfast, I took a bowl and cereal and put milk in it. The doorbell rang, I immediately ran over to it and  it was hina , I hugged her because I wasn't going  to school like for a week because it was boring . " She said to me that I should hurry because otherwise we will be late. So I put on my shoes and walked off with hina. When I and hina arrived at school I saw takemichi who waved to us like crazy I rolled my eyes but then I noticed an ellen arch in my right rib it was gone I looked at her with a "I'm going to kill you" look she quickly ran to takemichi and hugged him. I greeted him then and I ran with him to our class, hina went to  her class, because we didn't go to a class together. I sat down next to takemichi and made some stuff because school is boring yk?

When the doorbell finally came, the first thing I did was run out of the room. There hina was already waiting for me "oi y / n all good?"
"Yeah, I just don't feel like going to school anymore" me  and hina then made our way home when we suddenly saw takemichi fighting with some high school students I ran up to takemichi and hit these high school students one after the other in the mouth. "ahhhhh isn't that mikeys little one?" One of them asked scared when I hit his ugly face again and replied "Don't call me so you bastard" I then helped takemichi up and we went back to hina who just looked at me with a shake of the head.
"You promised me that you wouldn't just throw yourself into a fight anymore" said hina sternly "haha um sorryyyy hina" I said "Oh and do you want to meet me and takemichi at tomans gang later?" I said and smiled at her.
.
.
.