11

When I woke up in the morning I suddenly noticed something heavy around mine Hips

When I woke up in the morning I suddenly noticed something heavy around mine Hips. Hmmm who is that mikey of course. "Eyyy sano what are you doing in my bed?" I asked him sleepily "I wanted to stay at draken's but then we had an argument and he said he was going to takemichi for the night that's why I came to you!" Answer Mikey. We went downstairs together and ate cereal  after a while we changed our clothes and went to town. "Hey y / n do you  want to go to the costume party together so on the weekend?" Asked mikey. "Yes, but only if you are Little Red Riding Hood and I am the big bad wolf!" I said With a big smirk  on then lips. "Okey" said mikey. "Really you are the best" I went to him and hugged him "we'll meet you here in an hour you with your costume and me with mine!" I said briefly and then went to the first store.
When I came back I had a gray dress, high stockings, wolf's ears and black shoes. Mikey had red pants and a white t shirt A basket and a red cape.

Timeskip weekend

Mikey
Hey y / n I'll pick you up right away.

Y / n
Okay, see you soon

I quickly put on my costume and did my h / f hair. The doorbell rings, I ran to the door as quickly as possible and opened it. When I opened the door I really had to resist laughing. "Hey don't look so stupid," said mikey, now playfully snapped. "yeah yeah you look cute mikey" I said. "yeah yeah you too y / n and now come  we don't want to be late" said mikey and pulled me by my wrist to his motorcycle. When we arrived at the party, most of them were from toman but also many from my school. Hina was a witch and takemichi a vampire. Draken and Emma were zombies. Baji and chifuyu were skeletons. "Hey you look good y / n" I heard chifuyu say "yes I agree" I heard baji say but my brother interrupted and said "don't flirt with my sister" "haha I'm just so good looking thats why everyone likes me " I said then took mikeys hand and we went dancing after the evening we all went to me and draken home we were all drunk that evening I had really forgotten all my worries I don't know if it was because of my friends or if it was because of the alcohol well it doesn't matter .

When I woke up tomorrow morning I was lying half-naked next to chifuyu waiting CHIFUYU AND ON THE OTHER SIDE MIKEY. "Don't worry, we haven't done anything indecent," said chifuyu sleepily. I quickly grabbed a pair of jogging pants and a sweater and ran into the bathroom, I mean I was only in a tshirt and slept next to two hot guys, well one of them is my boyfriend but it doesn't matter anyway. When I got dressed I went downstairs where Emma and hina  made scrambled eggs. I sat down at the table and put my head on the table. "Well how was it sleeping with chifuyu and mikey?" "Shut up Emma! We haven't done anything indecent and tell me how was it sleeping in a bed with draken" I said now and ate my scrambled eggs.
.
.
.