9

Now I recognized who was sitting there on the roof it was mikey he looked kind of sad and worried so I sat down with him

"Mikey everything ok?" I asked He looked up at me and there I saw tears in his black eyes. He got up and suddenly hugged me. Now it came back to me it was shinichiro's death day. I patted his head and returned his hug and felt a few tears from mikey on my shoulder. "Can we go to the cemetery if you want?" I asked mikey He just nodded. . . . W

hen we arrived at the cemetery, we both knelt and prayed. I knew shin like my whole life he was like a big bro to me so his death wasnt easy for me too. After a while I heard mikey say "thank u y / n"
"that's nothing special mikey you know if you love someone you do everything to make that person happy you would even sacrifice your life so that this person is happy!" I said with a warm smile on my face.

He kissed my forehead and took my hand. "If that's the case then I must make you happy too!" Mikey said now with a smile on her lips. He pulled me by the hand into my favorite noodle soup restaurant and we ate like ten noodle soups they were so fucking good.  We went to an old building where we used to hang out a lot when we were children And from there you could see all of Tokyo. Now I was the one who hugged Mikey and he was the one who patted my head. "Do you remember we used to meet here before!" Said mikey "Of course I know you idiot!" I said provocatively but he just smiled sweetly at me.

We went back to my home together because mikey sleeps at draken. "So y / n are we actually together now?" Mikey asked me carefully now. "yes you idiot!" I said and laughed. When we got home we snuck back in through my window. I changed and then went to sleep. Mikey was back with draken and takemichi in the room.
.
.
.