10

[Time skip 2 weeks later]

I woke up in the middle of the night when I looked at the clock it was only 2 a.m.  great. Once in a lifetime I didn't want to skip school and then I can't even sleep. So I went down to the kitchen and wanted to get water when I suddenly ran into something. Just as I was about to fall backwards, someone held me by my wrist, it was mikey who else. He pulled me close and asked me. "Y / n Why don't you sleep?" "I can ask you the same thing" I answered then I explained to him that I woke up and wanted to get some water when I was about to go back upstairs, mikey gave me a kiss on the forehead and then said good night "yes, you too Idiot "I just replied and then went back to sleep.

Shit my alarm clock rang and I got up I put on my uniform and got ready for a moment. Hina  picked me up at the door and we ran to school together. Once there, I went to our class with takemichi. It was boring well what else did I expect in the fourth lesson but suddenly the door opened and when I saw it was mikey and draken who took me and takemichi out of class. As I was walking out, mikey pulled me over and hugged me. "Yeah, just best friends" I heard draken say "shut up, kenny" I said to him and we all went to a restaurant like that. In the end everything went as usual mikey didn't get a flag then draken gave him one mikey fell asleep and draken carried him. When I said goodbye to mikey and my brother I went home too. I noticed a hand on my shoulder when I looked at this hand I saw that it said "sin"
"and have you thought about it, are you coming to valhalla or should we kill your beloved mikey?" Said hanma now I just looked at him with an ice cold look and then kicked him in the stomach he staggered a bit back and forth. "If you twist mikey just a hair, I'll kill all of valhalla!" I said coldly now "Uh, someone has a lot of tones" said hanma provocatively "but I warned you" he said then nich and streaked a h / f strand from my face.

And then he went away I continued my way home when I got home I decided to skip tomorrow I just texted hina  and then went to sleep.
The whole night I could only think about what hanma said, will he kill mikey or are they just empty words. I racked my brains all night because if he did something to mikey that was all my fault and i could never live without mikey my fucking live would be a fucking hell. I got a few tears that I wiped off immediately. I went through my window onto the roof because I couldn't get a single eye closed . It was quiet I looked at the stars and noticed how a few tears ran down my cold cheak  again, but this time I just let my feelings run free, I was tired of hiding my feelings and pretending that everything was okay.