15

The doctors came out and said mikey had unfortunately not made it

At that moment my whole world collapsed, I couldn't breathe and so I ran out of the hospital and to the cliff where me and mikey were always. Now I stand here again but this time with different views this time I stood here alone without mikey he left me the cold air swung through my h / f hair. I felt a cold liquid run down my cheek. The only question that kept ringing in my head over and over again was why? Why WHY?
Damn mikey you promised me that you would stay with me and that we would get married later you wanted to help me . But now I am alone again .  My heart is broken and I am no longer myself, I am broken inside and no longer had any real purpose in life. I can't live without mikey he was my meaning in life without him it's all pointless.  Without him im alone . I didn't feel anything anymore, just emptiness that filled me and I had promised mikey that I would have a happy life, but I can't have that without him.
Mikey I'll come to you then we'll be happy together and so I wanted to threw myself off the cliff.  But i heard a voice "y/n why, why do you want to Die? " I heard the voic3 of my brother his voice Was filled with pain. " kenny lets turn that question around is there really any value in the thing we call living ?" I said and jumed down the cliff the last thing i heard was a scream from my brother .

So my life came to an end I saw a white light when I opened my eyes I felt no more pain nothing am I dead? I saw mikey who came up to me and took me in his arms "Y / n didn't I tell you not to come to me so quickly?" He gave me a kiss on the forehead and so we were now on the other side we are both dead but I've never felt more alive so me and mikey can stay together forever.

"you know mikey when i said the death cant part us i meant that"

End.

Hi, I hope you enjoyed my first FF, I really tried hard and sorry that there is no happy ending.

~ your author-chan