First day as Host

I stood at the doors looking at Tamaki, who was pointing at me. The girls in the room fell silent when Tamaki yelled.

"Of course I am late, I just got done with basketball practice a couple minutes ago," I said shutting the doors. Tons of eyes were on me as I walked towards Kyoya.

"How was practice?" Kyoya asked.

"Just fine," I said lacing my voice with sarcasm.

"I see," Kyoya said writing something down in his black book. I rolled my eyes. Tamaki came up to me and pulled me to the middle of the room.

"Attention!" Tamaki yelled. Everyone looked at him. "I would like everyone to meet our newest member, Ren the Hero Type."

"Hello," I said.

"Big Brother!" a familiar voice squealed. I felt someone latch on to me back.

"Hey Nanami," I said with a slight laugh, looking over my shoulder. She gave me a bright smile. I could help but smile back at her. Several girls watched the exchange between us in wonder. Nanami pulled away from me and ran back to Kyoya.

As much as Nanami tried, I could tell she likes Kyoya. I am sure other people can tell too. I can even tell that Kyoya has an interest in Nanami.

I walked to the couch closests to the windows and sat down. I pushed wet hair from my eyes. I looked over to see several girls sitting on the couch opposite from mine.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hello," they said.

"So, why are you a Hero type?" Girl A asked.

"I honestly have no idea," I said looking at her.

"Well, you did save Nanami from falling that one day and a Home Ec. class from burning down," Girl B said.

"I did what any other person would do," I said nonchalantly. The girls looked at me.

"Where did you go to school before this?" Girl C asked.

"Sakiki High, by my house."

"So a commoners school?" Girl D asked. My eye twitched in irritation.

"Yes, would any of you like something to drink?" I asked. They nodded. I stood up to go grab some tea. Tamaki flirted with the girls. Nanami was talking with Kyoya. The twins did their forbidden romance thing. Haruhi casually talked to the customers. Honey and Mori, were being well themselves.

I grabbed the tea and headed back to the girls I was talking to. When I arrived, there were more girls there. I sighed.

"Hi Ren," they greeted cheerfully.

"Hello," I said. I claimed my spot again and started making tea.

"So, you play basketball?" Girl C asked taking a cup of tea.

"Yeah," I said giving more girls tea.

"This tea is good Ren!" two girls said.

"Thanks," I said again.

"How is everything?"

I turned around to see glasses.

"Its going great! Ren makes great tea!" Girl E said.

"And we were just talking about Ren playing basketball!" Girl F cheered.

"I see, did he mention he is the New Captain?" Kyoya said. The girls fell silent. I mentally sighed.

Then they started to squeal.

"That is so cool!" Girl B shouted. Then they started talking all at once. I just smiled and answered their questions. Time in the Host Club flew by and at the end I was exhausted. Every time a girl left 2 more would take her place. It was like a never ending nightmare. I sat on the couch watching everyone.

"Hey Boss," the twins said. Tamaki looked at them.

"What do you shady twins want?" he asked.

"Ren was more popular than you today," Kaoru said. Tamaki froze and twitched.

"He was not!" Tamaki suddenly yelled.

"Yes, he was. You just don't want to admit it," Hikaru said. Tamaki freaked on them and started to chase them. I sighed and my phone beeped. I pulled it out and saw that I had martial arts training in 1 hour.

"Wonders," I said walking into the changing room to get out of this monkey suit. After I walked back out and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going ren-chan?" Honey asked. I looked down at him.

"Training," I said. Honey looked at me confused. "Martial Arts training."

"Oh, have fun!" Honey cheered before running towards Mori. I sighed and left the room.

First day at the Host club was boring and filled with annoying Fangirls.

*-*-*-*

I know boring chapter, but it picks up next chapter!

Thanks for reading!