The Movie

"Alright places everyone!" Renge shouted. I stood by the other hosts, as we watched the filming crew rush around. A girl approached us.

"Here are your scripts, please read over them carefully. If you have any questions, ask the directors. Filing begins in 10," she said handing us our scripts and walking away. I flipped my open looking for the scene where I came in at.

Employee A: Sir! There are dangerous people coming up the stairs! What do we do!

*Kyoya is sitting behind the desk, looking at the Employee calmly.*

Kyoya: Calm down, we can handle this.

*Thugs charge into the room.*

Kyoya: May I help you, gentleman?

Thug: Shut you trap! Give us the money or else!

*Kyoya sighs*

Kyoya: The money is not mine to give. I belong to other people, who worked hard for it. Please, put down the guns.

*Thugs raise their guns and point them at Kyoya*

Thug: Give us the Money! I won't ask again!

Kyoya: I stand by what I said before, but it seems you will not calm down. Now I must resort to violence. Please disarm and detain them till the police arrive.

Ren: As you wish Sir.

*Thugs turn around to see Ren standing in the doorway.*

Thug: Don't move!

Ren: I am afraid I cannot do that. You see I owe my boss my life, so I swore to protect for the rest of my life. Therefore, I only listen to him.

*Ren leaps into action and beats up the thugs. Police arrive shortly after.*

My eyes narrowed. 

Whoever wrote this script is out of their minds! I DO NOT OWE GLASSES MY LIFE! And Kyoya wouldn't even say half of these lines.... Though he would stay calm...not give up the money....and I would be the one beating up the thugs....I guess there is some truth to this.....BUT the lines are still ridiculous. 

I leaned against the building, just behind Kyoya, reading the rest of the script. Though it was completely ridiculous, it flows and transitions nicely.

"Ren?" Kyoya said.

"What?" I said.

"I do hope you remember that my families party is this weekend," Kyoya said not looking at me.

"How could I forget," I said flipping the page in the script.

"Great. I cannot wait to meet your date," Kyoya said. 

"Same to you," I said. We fell silent and time dragged on. I sighed and sat underneath a tree, falling asleep.

*-*-*-*

"Ren...Ren.. REN!" 

I sat straight up, hitting my head against another person. I blinked while the person held their head in pain.

"You have a hard head..." Haruhi said.

"Huh? Sorry... Is the filming over?" I asked. Haruhi nodded. I stood up and stretched. "Okay, I will meet you in the parking lot. I need to grab some stuff from my class."

Haruhi nodded and walked off.

I walked towards my classroom, my footsteps echoing in the now empty hallways. 

Finally some peace and quiet...

"WHAT?!" a voice screamed.

I thought to soon...

"I told you to get me a copy before they were sold out! I have been waiting for the next volume to come out since last month! At least, tell me you found out the date for the book signing?" the girl said, her voice getting steadily louder.

I turned the corner to see it was Renge talking away on her phone. She began ranting to whoever she was talking to about something and tripped over her own feetas she was about to walk down the stairs. Before she couldfall, I held her by the waist keeping her from falling down the stairs. She turned to me with wide eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Range nodded. "Good, watch where you going next time or you might fall, and someone may not be there to catch you when you do."