Letters to Dave (pt. 1)

John's Pov-

As I walked back down the stairs with the white envelope in hand, a blonde with large sunglasses walked into the front door. "Dave!" I squealed, running over to him and wrapping my arms around him. He wrappped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I missed you." He mumbled. "I missed you too." Dave held onto me for a few more minutes before pulling back to look at me. "You look tired." I shook my head. "But I'm not. I'm wide awake." He sighed. "True." I blinked a few times at him. "You're the one who looks tired." I reached up for his shades, but he pulled away from me. "No." Was all he said. I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to be getting them off anytime soon. "Oh." I got excited as I remembered the letter. "Here. It's from Jade." I handed him the letter, a little upset that he flinched away from me. He took it from me and opened it slowly. "How do you know it's from Jade?" He slipped the contents of the envelope out. "It was in her room." Dave nodded. I could see he was scanning over what was written. When he was done he smiled and said, "let's go."

Dave's pov-

What Jade had written brought tears to my eyes but not sad tears, oh no. They were tears of joy and laughter. These words were something that I would remember till the day I died. I miss you Jade. And I always will.

(Just you wait for the next chapters, it gets kinda hardcore. Jk hehe but you don't what's going to happen. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)