New Team Of Rangers Part 1

Celestia,Twilight Sparkle,and Spike were watching 5 teenagers. The teens looked no older than 17. Two however were 18. The teens were usually together as they had classes together.

At Sugar Cube Corner

A girl with pale bonde hair and emerald green eyes was teaching a girl with light pink hair and aqua eyes how to fight. Two girls,one with pink hair and light blue eyes and the other with purple hair and blue eyes,were talking.The last girl was training alone. She had magenta eyes and multicolored hair. It started with red at her spiked bangs and ended with purple by her ear. The blonde wore a brown cowboy hat. The light pink had a butterfly clip. The purple had a diamond clip. The dark pink had a balloon clip and the rainbow colored had nothing in her hair. The teens were hanging around the dark pink's favorite place,Sugar Cube Corner.

"FLuttershy Its all right. Ah aint gonna hurt ya."The blonde said. "I-I know,Applejack..."The light pink haired,known as Fluttershy,said softly. The rainbow haired walked over. "AJ,she'll be fine... We just need to help."she said. "Ah know,Rainbow,Ah'm just worried is all..."The blonde,Applejack,sighed."Darling,we know you are worried."the purple,otherwise Rarity, said. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were glaring at the fashionista.

Sanzu River

Chrystalis woke with a pounding headahce."Get me my meds,Trixie!!!"she yelled. Trixie nodded and rushed to get it."Time to get back at those Samurais for sealing me down here!"Chrystalis snapped.

At the Dojo

Rainbow Dash,Applejack,Rarity,Fluttershy,and Pinkie Pie ran in as they were ready to find out why they had to come. "Celestia,what do you need?'Dash asked. "You five have been chosen to live the legacy as the Samurai Rangers!"Celestia replied,giving the rangers the morphers."Applejack,didn't you say your mother did this?"Dash asked. AJ nodded. The teens looked at each other just before the Gap Sensor went off.

So how do you like? I wrote this a while back and I couldn't find it till now... Just decided to type it to see what reviews I'll get! Read and Review please! And make sure to read my other stories if you haven't already! Later peeps!-RD