Chapter 11: Rocky and-wait what?! (Applejack's POV)

As soon as we saw the Mega Rangers,we looked shocked. "How can there be another team of Rangers?" I heard Rarity gasp. I knew they were in shock about it. Twilight was even in shock. "Did you know about this Twi?" I asked. She shook her head. Suddenly,our suits changed from our normal Samurai colors to the Megaforce colors. "What the hell?" I said. "Sweet!" Pinkie yelled. "Nice.."Flutter whispered. "Fabulous!" Rarity ended up saying. I groaned inward. I noticed mine was Red. I was in shock. "We are MEGA RANGERS NOW!" Pinkie screamed. We all winced. Even Dash did. I noticed Dash glaring at Rocky. "Rainbow! What the hell is yer problem?" I asked her. I swear... No I reckon she likes him! I love her so I just want my crush safe. Hell, I knew she loved me. But I dont know if she'll want to go out with me or not. Especially with all of us on a new team..

  "Shit! We have to regroup!" Dash yelled at us. We were getting our butts kicked so we nodded and followed her lead. We teamed up and destroyed the monster. "Guys! We need to get in our zords now!" I yelled at the same time as Dash. We all jumped into our zords after calling them. The Dragonzord was the leader like me. Dash was leading the battle at the time before I grabbed her wolf tail. "Dash! We need to restratagize." I said. She nodded in her wolfzord and we combined the zords. "Okay guys Follow my lead!" I said as we finally defeated the monster. "How did..." Dash started. "Trust me,Ah ended up leading after ya left,Rainbow..."I said,earning a smile from Dash. What could go wrong? She and I may just work out after all..

Here is the next update everyone! Hope you enjoy it!-Briana