Chapter 5:Rainbow Blitz

We were training when I noticed a boy talking to our Blue. What the hell? Rarity and I looked at each other. We both knew that AJ was hiding something from us. Pinkie and Fluttershy were watching me like a hawk. They knew my temper. I am a force of nature when it comes to my temper. Applejack walked over. "Rainbow?" she asked me,making me jump. I looked at her. "Are ya okay?" she looked at me dead in the eyes. "Yeah just fine."I said. Why do I have a weird feeling about all this?

-IN THE LIVING ROOM OF THE DOJO-

We were playing truth or dare at the time being. "Dash truth or dare?" AJ asked me. "Dare."I said. "Dare ya to tell me why ya are mad." she said calmly. I shook my head before standing."Not telling."I walked out. I noticed someone nearby and growled as I got into a fighting stance."Who's there?!"I said calmly yet angrily. "Rainbow calm down. Its me,Blitz."the voice said. I gasped in shock."What are you doing here?"I said calmly.

Blitz and I used to date before I became a ranger. After that I broke up with him and he became a wonderbolt,which I wanted to become till I knew I enjoyed being a ranger."I dont care! Now go!"I snapped as the moogers appeared and I fought them. Blitz moved swiftly and managed to escape. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I knew it was AJ.

-NEXT DAY AT 10:58 IN THE MORNING-

I woke up at 10:58. I had slept in. Why would they let me do that?! I need to train to become better for the team!! "Dash are you okay?"Flutter asked me. "Yeah just a bad encounter last night.."I replied. "With who?"she asked me. "My exboyfriend."I sighed. "Blitz?"Rarity said. She remembers how he treated me like an angel before I had to let him go. He was hurt and I'm sure he's after revenge somehow... But I have to much to handle as I have a team to lead and a battle against too many villains. How fun. Not. "Dash,you need to let Celestia know."Fluttershy said. "Not now. Maybe later..."I said as we went to train. I had a lot on my mind and I needed to get everything off of it. And training to me is the best way to do it.

Sorry I messed up the last chapter. I don't know what happened but it messed up. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter. And Make sure to leave comments! And I need help with ideas for the Mystic Force story... Anyone willing to help me with ideas? Message me in a private message! Thanks! Later peeps!-RD