Chapter 4: Sticks & Stones

"More training?"Rarity complained. I sighed and sat down. Being a leader is so hard. Everyone is just so... STUBBORN! They just won't listen! "Ah agree with Rainbow Dash on this one."AJ said,grabbing a wooden stick with Pinkie and Fluttershy. I looked shocked. "Rainbow Dash?!" Pinkie yelled at me,trying to get me out of shock. "Are you okay,Rainbow?"Fluttershy asked. "I'm fine just shocked."I said with a shocked face. Rarity looked at me. I looked even more shocked as AJ and Fluttershy trained. Fluttershy won. "Did..."I started. "Yep she did." Rarity said,flipping her hair. "I'm...shocked..."I said,smiling. Then the gap sensors blared through out the dojo. We ran to the area. I gulped. Not good.. We were fighting the insulting nighlok,Negatron,when we all kept getting blown back."Damn it!"I said. "We have to keep trying!"AJ said to us. He was using insults against all of us but Pinkie Pie. How in the hell is she not affected?! I'll ask her after the battle. But I do hope she'll give us tips.

-AT THE DOJO-

"How in the hell did you not get affected by Negatron?"I asked her. She shrugged. I sighed. "Really? You need to help us."Applejack said. I nodded in agreement."Pinkie darling we need to know how you did that so we can defeat him as a team."Rarity said. Pinkie explained everything. I knew he was about to attack and I ran out and morphed and was there before the others came. Not long after,they arrived and we defeated him. We threw our swords in the air and traced the symbol to turn our mini foldingzords large. "Lion foldingzord! Dragon foldingzord! Bear foldingzord! Ape foldingzord! Turtle foldingzord! Megamode Power!"We yelled as we got in our cockpits and drove the zords and I traced a symbol to combine the zords."Zords combine! Samurai megazord we are united!" We yelled. "Let's finish him off!" I yelled as we ended up defeating him and he went into a ball of fire. "Samurai Rangers,Victory is ours!" I yelled.