Chapter 12:Too much Responsibility

This is back in Rainbow's POV by the way.

Man,AJ and I were hangin' out when she noticed my eyes were watching Rarity flirt with Rocky. I knew for a fact he loves Rarity. I do know my brother,after all. I started to smile when I saw his goofy grin. "Why are ya smilin' fer,Rainbow?" AJ asked me,curiosity in her voice. I shrugged before speaking,"Don't know.. Just being awesome,I guess." "Seriously,Rainbow Dash?" Twilight stated sarcastically,as expected from the Blue Ranger. Whom is an egghead by the way. I grabbed AJ's hat before she realized it. "Guys,where's mah-" AJ started before seeing it on my head. I grinned and bolted. She trailed after me. "RAINBOW! GIVE ME MAH DAMN HAT BACK DAMN IT!" our Red Ranger yelled while chasing me. I laughed as I ran towards Twilight. She ducked and I jumped over her. AJ ran around her instead of jumping over her like I did. I ran past her again and ran up the tree into the tree house we built. "RAINBOW!" I heard from below coming from Applejack. I laughed hard while trying to say," Can't catch me!" However,that failed and I smirked before I realized the cowboy hat was off my head. "Thank ya kindly fer mah hat back,Rainbow." AJ smirked at me before leaving me dumbfolded. "How in the sam hell did she..."I started,still confused. She ran inside before I could say anything else. I looked at everyone else who was laughing their asses off at my face. "What?" I spoke before noticing a ranger in a golden suit. I was confused for a moment before I realized it was a friend of Apples. Dusty. But why is she here? And what does she want?

Happy New Year everyone! I apologize for not writing here since June/July of 2016! I plan on updating all my stories when I get the chance during the week.  I will be updating The Speedster and The Fashionista tonight as well if I get the chance. If not tonight then tomorrow night. I do hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Year! As this is a short chapter,I plan on adding a special one-shot with these characters when I get the inspiration. I also have another story in the works,my readers. It is based off a superhero/adventure theme. I am a huge fan of heroes and adventures with romance and drama,as you all can see. However,this story I am working on is OCs brought together to create a unique team of heroes to stop this villain who is a basic God. Let me know if y'all would like a sample of it :) Thank you for reading and see you guys next chapter!-Briana