Chapter 10: Movie Night Out

We were watching Frozen. Well AJ and them were. I wasn't due to the fact of me hating that movie. It always got on my nerves. "Rainbow come here!" AJ yelled from downstairs. I shook my head. "Hell no!" I snapped. She walked into my room. "Get yer tail downstairs before ah kick that butt of yers."She said. I smirked. Bad idea,AJ. "Nope."I smarted off. Soon enough,I was running downstairs with her chasing me. I bolted outside. "Rainbow!"Rarity screamed as I messed up her nails running past her. I ran and ended up in the park. Suddenly,moogers and loogies appeared. "Oh hell..." I muttered as I started to fight them. More and more appeared,forcing me to morph. I pulled out my morpher. "It's morphin' time! Go,Go Megaforce!"I yelled,morphing. I was apart of the Megaforce team since I joined the Ranger business but I was a Samurai beforehand. Good thing I kept this morpher around.

 When the others arrived,I was in a trance thanks to Admiral Malkor. He put me in a trance to attack my teammates. "Rainbow!"Everyone yelled. Suddenly a blast had snapped me out of it. It registered that one of my friends sent a blast at Admiral to distract him to release the trance-like bond he had on me. Suddenly,I realized it wasnt my friends. It was my other friends. "Troy! Noah!"I shouted as the Megaforce Red and Blue ran over. "Dash,get your friends to safety." Noah said and I nodded as Jake,Rocky,Gia,and Emma ran over. "Are you all right?" the Gold,my brother Rocky, asked me. "Yeah I'll be fine."I said,looking at them. Rocky got all my friends to safety and we looked at each other and nodded. "Let's do this!" I said as we fought them and defeated the monster.Soon after we defeated him in his regular form,we defeated him in his mega form. I smiled under my helmet. "Mega Rangers, That's a mega win." I said, jumping out of my wolf zord and posing with my sword,as it was my main weapon.

Thank you everyone who was reading this... It means a lot that you are reading it. I know it isn't as popular as the Mystic Force but I did like combining these two fandoms to have a crossover. Rocky may be the second Mighty Morphin' but in this he comes back as the Gold Megaforce even though there isn't one. The details for the Silver and Gold Mega Rangers I will post as soon as I finish creating all the details :) Thank you all and hope you had an amazing memorial day weekend last weekend!-Briana