Chapter 3:Megamode Power

We were training so that we can become stronger. We were taking a break. "Rainbow,are ya sure we're ready? Ah mean we still need the training."AJ asked. "I am positive. I need to make sure we are ready for anything."I said just before she and I were sparring. Everyone was watching just before the gap sensors started blaring. We ran out fast and morphed while we ran. "Stop right there!"I yelled,pulling out my spin sword with the others following suit.I growled and we all started attacking him. He has huge fists. We kept getting blown into buildings. "We have to keep fighting! We are Earth's ONLY HOPE!"I yelled to my teammates. They stodd along side me and we had him right where we want him. "Spin sword,Fire Smasher!"I yelled as my sword turned into the Fire Smasher."5 Disc cannon!"We all yelled and put our discs into the cannon."Ready? FIRE!"We yelled as a ball of fire destroyed him. He went huge after that. "uh oh..."Fluttershy whispered. "What do we do?!"Rarity and Pinkie yelled. "We use Megamode!"I said as I tossed my sword in the air with my foldingzord in front of me. They did the same. "Lion Foldingzord! Dragon Foldingzord! Bear Foldingzord! Ape Foldingzord! Turtle Foldingzord! Megamode Power!" We each said at first and yelled the last part together as we traced a symbol. We all got in our zords with our swords folded like a 'C' and drove them. Mine was a lion and it roared at the others. The bear was on its hind paws clawing at the monster. "Die you ruffian!!!" Rarity yelled. "Oh god." AJ and I said in unison. The dragon was fighting the monster till I got us in our megazord."Let's take him down!"I yelled. We fought him and destroyed him. "What?! NO!!!"the monster yelled as he exploded. "Samurai Rangers,Victory is ours!"I said with a smile.

Sorry for so many short chapters. I got so many ideas and all and I ended up making different chapters over them so... I ended up connecting them all so that's why all of this is so short. Plus I wrote it on paper before I typed it up lol. Anyway Keep viewing it guys and gals!!! I hope to make it to over 25 because my other one has 215-220 views and I'm like:Dang o.o anyway Later peeps!-RD