【 SEQUEL! 】

Hey everyone, I'm back! Merry Christmas to all of those who celebrate it! After not updating for so long, I figured you guys deserved the news of the next book on Christmas day as hopefully a nice surprise. 

Anyway, the reason it's taken me so long to update is that school was insane during the second half of my semester. I got so busy I barely had any time to write. I really missed this story, and now that I'm back on break, I've been writing a ton and made a lot of progress on Emeré's story in Attack of the Clones.  I'm nearly halfway done with the movie already and can't wait to share what I've written.  I also decided that instead of continuing the story in this book, I'm going to continue it in another one. I was afraid that continuing in this book would lead me towards having over one hundred chapters and thought it would be a little easier if the story was split up a little bit.  So I'm going to be releasing the first chapter of the second book of Em's journey later today, which I'm super excited to share with you guys. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

On that note, thank you all so much for reading my story! I've noticed a huge increase in the number of reads I've been getting lately, as well as votes and comments, and every single one I see makes me so happy :) Reading your comments and replying to them always makes my day. Thank you to everyone who commented for your kind words and support, it means so much to me! Thank you for helping my first published and completed story a success.

So, once again, if you've made it this far, Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy the next book and as always, let me know what you think! You guys are the best :)

~ ᴋᴀᴛᴇʟʏɴ ~

*EDIT* PS: I changed the cover and the title of the story to match the rest of the series that I'm planning! Enjoy the next book :)