Chapter 9: The White Fang

3rd Person POV:

Y/N slowly opens her eyes to the sight of Blake clinging on to her arm as the Azure eyed girl remains unfazed.

Y/N: Guess she moves a lot in her sleep.

She remains motionless in order to not disturb the cat faunus as Blake's cat ears start twitching a little causing Y/N to blush from the act, the Azure eyed girl contemplates her action as she uses her free hand to pet Blake's head.

The cat faunus reacts with a small purr as Y/N nearly loses her mind from the cuteness, she continues on until Blake opens her eyes causing the two girls' eyes to meet as Y/N suddenly senses an overwhelming feeling of doom.

Y/N: G-Good morning...

A loud slapping sound is heard throughout the Inn as Y/N is now seen with a red smack mark on her face while Blake is left absolutely fuming.

Y/N: I knew that was gonna happen but it was definitely worth it.

Meanwhile with Team RWY, Ruby is seen waking up in her dorm room, before letting out a small yawn as she looks over at Blake's empty bunk, and groans sadly.

She alongside Yang and Weiss are now all seen walking through the empty streets of Vale.

Ruby: She's been gone all weekend...

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Yang: Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates.

Weiss: Is she? We all heard what she said!

Ruby: (downcast) Weiss.

Yang: Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing, and we need to find her!

Weiss: A member of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!

Ruby: I just hope she's okay...

Elsewhere, Blake is sipping a cup of tea and sighing with Y/N sitting beside her drinking bubble tea. The cat faunus looks up at Sun, who's currently sitting across from her as he's using his monkey tail to hold his own drink.

He takes a sip in silence until Blake suddenly puts her cup down.

Blake: So, you want to know more about me...

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks! (Blake gives Sun a firm look) Yeah, like that.

Y/N: (holding her cheek in pain) Better than receiving a hard slap to the face.

Blake: (rolls her eyes before closing them and looking at him sadly) Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!

Blake: (sips her drink while listening until she speaks up for the big reveal) I was once a member of the White Fang.