Chapter 0: Azure Path

3rd Person POV:

???: (Narrating) Rain a symbol that can represent many things in the world such as purification, rebirth, isolation, and so much more but to me all I can gather and experience from the rain is nothing but...Despair.

A young girl appearing to be no older than thirteen years old is seen lying on the ground a shattered sword caught in her grip. The rain continues to fall on her injured body consisting of many cuts and bruises as the only clear feature left undamaged is her piercing blue eyes that share the same light as the night sky above.

Despite the pain coursing throughout her body the young girl manages to stand up sword still in her cold grip as she takes one step only to nearly fall over from a sudden spike of pain, she then stands herself up again and takes another step before slowly taking another. She continues her small path forward as the only thing filling her mind is one thought.

???: (Endure...)

Suddenly, beneath the night sky a loud howl can be heard as a wolf like creature of darkness is seen letting out a roar as a pack consisting of several of the creature's own kind follow behind it.

Footsteps can be heard approaching as one of the wolf creatures raises it's head in curiosity, the dark wolf's head is suddenly sliced off as a feminine figure wielding a pair of dark blue daggers and the same set of piercing blue eyes stares at the rest of the pack which all charge in retaliation.

The figure waits for the dark creatures to approach as energy in the color of the night sky forms around her legs, in a flash of light multiple slash marks appear around the wolf creatures as they all split apart into nothingness.

The figure sheathes her daggers and let's out a small sigh until her eyes suddenly light up from a loaming pressure behind her as a dark bear-like creature with small pieces of bones around it's body for what appears to be armor suddenly let's out...

The figure sheathes her daggers and let's out a small sigh until her eyes suddenly light up from a loaming pressure behind her as a dark bear-like creature with small pieces of bones around it's body for what appears to be armor suddenly let's out a loud roar, the creature suddenly goes for a swipe as the figure braces for impact with the same dark blue energy forming around her arms.

She's knocked back from the creature's strike launching her to a tree as the figure manages to stop her own momentum and glares at the beast with her eyes keeping their ominous gaze, the bear charges at the figure again as she dodges it's strike and dissappers within the woods.

The bear-like creature let's out another roar before rampaging around the woods striking at anything in it's path as most of the wild life had already ran off in fear of the dark creature's immense presence, suddenly a bright light illuminates the forest as the creature turns and sees the figure perched up on one of the tree branches.