rumor rumor rumor ー 16. 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐨𝐚𝐡

genre: fluff

Doah's POV

"Hey, C-Group Lin Y/n likes you"

"Huh?"

"Source was Wu Tammy"

"What are you talking about unnie?" I shook my head. "Should I ask Wen Zhe to confirm it?" I heard her ask. She was combing her hair for 30 minutes already. Risako was quietly knitting in the corner. "Why are you believing all these rumors, unnie" I rolled my eyes. Lin Y/n is so much higher than me. I mean, she's an actress in China and she's very cool. I'm an actress too but not that professional as Lin Y/n.

"Are you friends with her, unnie?" Risako asked Ziyin. "I am, wae?"

"Since Doah doesn't like her back, can you introduce Kotone instead? I heard Kotone admires Y/n" Kotone? Ah... that girl who talks a lot. I knew she was something! Her styling is boyish tho.

"Do you object that Miss Kim?" Ziyin smirked. "What do you mean, unnie? I support!" I held up a fighting sign but that doesn't seem to convince her. "Fine then" Fine then? That's it? She's not going to fight for me and Y/n? Wait- why am I asking these questions tho.

"Sure... go ahead" I scrunched my face. Y/n is such a generous person but I will not believe in this rumors. I will only trust this if she herself will tell me.

I've never liked girls before. I had an ex but it's a guy. But evenso, I find both genders appealing.

"Shana is close to Y/n as well, we could set Kotone and Y/n for a date"

"Sure, let's do it on our month-off"

"Are coming, Doah?" I heard Ziyin unnie again. Is she teasing me or making me jealous? I don't even know if I like Lin Y/n romantically.  "Why would I? Its their date, unnie" I closed my book then setting it back on my shelf. I fixed my hair on a bun before going out of the room.

"I'm getting some snacks!" I told them before walking down the hallways.

The other trainee doors were open and I can hear them from the outside.

"I heard Lin Y/n likes Kim Doah"

"Who said that?"

"Wu Tammy"

I heard as I passed Bora unnie's room.

"Kim Doah?! Jinjja?!"

"Shush, they might hear you"

I then heard Yujin unnie's room.

"She like Kim Doah? But I thought she's dating that actor she acted with before?"