2

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* 3rd person pov

taehyung goes inside to his room "ill be in my room eomma" she nods "okay taehyungie". he makes his way up to his room and takes out his camera then setting it onto the desk, he sits down at his desk and sets up his phone with his holder he presses on Jimin's contact.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* taehyung pov

as im waiting for Jimin to pick up the call i look at the time and see it's already 7pm? jeez that time went fast i said. he finally answers

jimin: tae!!

me: hey chim!

jimin: how are you liking the new town so far?

me: well it's decent, i met my neighbours and the boy i think you must know him he goes to our school jeon jungkook?

jimin: wait! he's your neighbour!?

i nod

jimin: wow, you get to look at his house everyday then

me: i actually wish i didn't

we both chuckle

taehyung: well what's he like at school?

jimin: at school, he's the bad boy as you must know cause he tells everyone and he bullies quite a few people but that's never happened to me

I nod

jimin: but he's actually smart, he maintains good grades and passes which makes everyone wonder how does he pass? but he's just smart in general

taehyung: okay that sounds good

Jimin: btw tae! im dating someone!

taehyung: wait who?!

jimin: actually one of Jungkook's bestfriend min yoongi

taehyung: wow good for you Jimin, explains why you don't get bullied by jeon

jimin: yeah

i look outside my window and see jungkook getting shirtless with one hand his abs are mesmerisi-, then i see a girl appear infront of him and i gulp as he left his window open. i look in his driveway and see his parents not home.

me: hey chim ill see you tomorrow, im getting tired bye!

jimin: okay bye tae!

i end the call, then taking down my phone and i open my window. i can see jungkook and the girl making out with her legs pressed up on the sides of his waist. he lays her down on the bed, he starts to take off his jeans and ripping off a condoms plastic then i heard the loudest moan of my life. i quickly shut the window and close the curtains behind me i get up in disgust then just sit on my bed on my phone.

after 30 mins i get up to see if they're still doing what they're doing. it looks like she was just leaving and i open my curtains. i turn off my room lights and put on my leds to red i take out some shorts that are on my high thigh and an open white t-shirt for bed but i lookin the mirror and feel good about myself. i get my camera and sit on my desk chair, i take pictures of my body then look at them "they could use some editing". I put it down and see jungkook with his window open staring into my room "did he see that?!" i say to myself i open my window and lean on it "did you see that?" i ask.