7

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* taehyung pov

Jungkook pulls up to the school driveway and parks his car, then letting go of my thigh and i can see at everyone staring, i gulp and bite down on my lip he notices "what's wrong taetae" i shake my head "just a lot of people are staring" he leans over and kisses me quickly "it's okay you'll be with me" those words give me reassurance, i look at jungkook and smile he shows his bunny teeth and gets out of the car opening the door for me. he holds out his hand and i grab it, then getting out shutting the door after that and everyone looks at us but i don't think anything of it.

he wraps his arm around my shoulder "lets go?" i smile nodding and we walk together inside the school building i can hear a few mutters "are they dating? are they bestfriends? what are doing together" i chuckle and jungkook looks at me "what's funny?" i shake my head and look at yoongi with jimin "look it's yoongi and jimin let's go there" he nods and we walk to them "hey guys!"

Jimin: hey tae! and jungkook

yoongi: what's up guys?

jungkook: nothing really, what's your first classes?

jimin: i have music with yoongi

me: i have photo class

jungkook: oh okay, i got pe

jimin: how'd the photoshoot go yesterday?

me: it went really well, i got great shots of jungkook he's a good model

he smiles at me and kisses my head. they both chuckle at us yoongi says "you two are cute" i tint a little pink. then the bell rings "ill see you guys later" i say and they nod, jungkook kisses me infront of them and i kiss him quickly back "bye guys" i let go of jungkook and walk to my class then sitting down at the back with mark.

mark: what was that about yesterday jungkook dragging you?

me: oh he just wanted to know something

i say lying, he nods and looks at me "can I see your photos?" i nod and show him the photos I took of jungkook "they're really nice taehyung" i smile "thanks mark" class starts and i turn in my photos, from then on i just start to write notes eventually the bell rings and i pack away my stuff for the next class. I grab my bag and mark grabs my hand "tae do you have time today to hang out with me?" i rub the back of my neck and i feel a hand snaking around my waist then pulling me close to him it's jungkook and i gulp "no he doesn't, he's gonna be with me" mark rolls his eyes and walks away. i chuckle and put my arms around jungkooks neck "jealous are you?" he chuckles "of course i am you're just mine" i smile and he sniffs my neck "i gotta go class see you at lunch" he nods and kisses my hand.

i walk to my next class, i sit down at the back i don't really talk anyone in this class since i don't know anyone, soon it's time for class to be over then the teacher speaks up.

teacher: so everyone you have a test tomorrow take the time at home to study so you can pass this test with an A

everyone groans, i chuckle and grab my bag then putting it on my back. i catch up to jimin and yoongi since it's the last period of the day "hey guys" i say, they look "oh hey tae, coming to lunch with us?" i nod "let me just text jungkook" they nod and i get out my phone, to text him.

me: hey, we're going to lunch you coming?

kookie💞: yeah im coming, just grabbing my stuff ill meet you there