13

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* 3 weeks later + taehyung pov

the sound of the clock alarm rings in my head, groaning and getting up i rub my belly im 5 weeks now it's been hard but im getting through it and so is jungkook. even though i do get grouchy with him sometimes i breathe in and out slowly, jungkook gets up "you okay babe?" i nod he says that and wraps his hand on my stomach i smile at him and he smiles back. I grab my vitamins and drink it with my water bottle, i get up walk around my room breathing in n out the doctor says it's better to walk around to calm the baby i do that most times of the day.

Jungkook watches me smiling as i rub my belly "it's big for 5 weeks" i nod and look down "the baby is just reacting well to the vitamins and so am i" i sit down back on the bed against the headboard and jungkook places a sweet kiss on me, we both graduated a while ago and now he is working as the owner and manager of his dads model company he gets up "are you going to work today?" i look at him "yeah ive got an important meeting and to accept some styles that they did" i nod, i watch him as he gets in the shower and i stay on my phone. He starts to put on his suit, i have a job too and currently it's part time i work as a photographer because jungkook doesn't want me to work to much but i insisted to him but he still said no.

he fixes his hair in the mirror "how do i look babe?" i smile "perfect" he smiles and kisses me deeply, i chuckle. I get up "i love you, ill see you after work okay?" i nod "i love you too, be safe" he nods and goes out the door. I go into the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a shower quick i walk to my closet and grab out sweatpants and large hoodie. I put them on and start to clean me and jungkooks room, he moved out of his parents to support me more but he visits his parents often since they're next door.

i go downstairs and no one is home, since they all have work i look in the fridge and see the breakfast my eomma left me i smile and read the note "eat well sweetie, keep healthy" it wrote with a love heart at the end she's so cute. i start to eat the oatmeal she made, it tastes so good i eat all so quickly then put the dish into the dishwasher, i decide to go for a walk since it's a sunny day i close the door behind me and start walking down the pathway listening to music but on low. I rub my belly looking down out and it kicks i smile, i keep rubbing and it kicks again i chuckle and wince from the pain "my darling you're already hurting your eomma"

i keep walking, i take off my earphones and someone appears infront of me pointing a gun at my stomach, it looks like a man i get scared and try to run away but he holds onto my arm firmly, i start panting.

the man: if you want to live you abort this baby or I'll kill you both

me: im not gonna do that!

the man: don't make me hurt jungkook too! don't tell him any of this.

me: you wouldn't!

those words stinging me in the chest, i kick him in the nuts and run into my house. I lock the door behind me "what am i gonna do?! If i don't leave he's gonna kill jungkook" i sigh and think the best decision is to leave without anyway knowing because im really scared right now i pack my stuff into a duffel bag and take one look at my room, then rush out the door i look at the man and kneel down.

me: p-please just don't hurt him or me, I'll leave him please

the man: i want you gone and far away from him okay?!

i start to get tears in my eye

me: o-okay i-i will

the man: if i ever see you here again you will be dead now leave!

i let out a tear and walk past him, calling myself an Uber, the man walks away and i get into the Uber then try to keep my tears in. I couldn't hold it in i start balling into my hands and hold onto my stomach "im so sorry jungkook, i hope i met you one day" i wipe my tears "airport please" i hold my stomach and crying on it "please forgive me in the future jungkook" i get out the Uber grabbing my duffel bag and grabbing my phone then pressing on the contact "mark" he soon picks up.

me: hey mark i need you're help

mark: sure taehyung what do you need?

me: i got into a bit of trouble and need a place to go, so may i go live with at the apartment your parents own ill pay rent and everything

mark: yeah taehyung ill speak to them for you they'll be fully agreeing

me: okay thank you so much

i end the call and book the earliest flight to New York which is in 30 mins i sigh "please don't hate me jungkook" i think to myself how am i going to raise this child alone or even go through birth alone? ill have marks parents round the corner so that's thankful. the announce to board my flight is made and i start getting very teary eyed, crying with my glasses on and boarding the flight.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* jungkook pov

i get home and the house is silent, one of Taehyung's shoes are gone i get worried and run up to his room then see his closet empty, his belongings gone his laptop, camera, everything "what happen?" i try to call him 5 times it all goes to voicemail did he run away? Taehyung please be safe i get worried and call my work group "find Kim taehyung right now"i hang up the call and call his parents "taehyung is missing i can't find him and his clothes is gone im gonna do my best to find him" my heart drops that the fact he's gone and he left me but for what reason?! we were so good together!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*
luv - author

hopefully anyone reads this story, im sorry but i had this planned for a while and i have more planned in the future too.

keep reading :)