9

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* taehyung pov

i look at the time and it's almost 11:30, jungkook isn't home yet i finish studying and put my books on my shelf. i start cleaning my desk and then my phone buzzes i look at the contact "yoongi hyung" hm weird

yoongi: ahh yah jungkook stand properly, hello taehyung??

me: yes hyung hello?

yoongi: can you come get Jungkook please? we're at the front door he's very drunk

i hear him on the line

jungkook: i-i only b-belong to k-Kim taehyung!

yoongi: he's been saying that since he got drunk yah jungkook don't fall!

i chuckle and sigh

me: im coming down hyung

i end the call and leave my phone on the bed, i rush downstairs and turn on the lights exiting my door. I look at yoongi holding him up right "thanks hyung i got it now, go home" he nods and hands jungkook to me i put his arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist "yah! Jeon jungkook! how much did you have to drink??" he chuckles "ahh it's taehyung the one i belong too" i smile and say to myself "you're cute when you're drunk, aish you're so heavy kookie" i get him in the house, shutting the door behind me then locking it.

i drag him upstairs and lay him down carefully on my bed he pouts "taetae come hwere i love you~"i gulp at his words "does he really?" I go to him, kissing his pouty lip and he smiles then falls asleep "aish this boy" i get up and take off his jacket and shirt, his jeans hanging low until you can see the Calvin Klein boxer logo. i turn off the lights downstairs and shut the door of my room, locking it his tiny snores and i get in the bed too his arms immediately wrapping around my waist then pulling me in tight. i smile "you're even loving me when you're drunk" i fall asleep in his arms.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* jungkook pov

i wake up with a huge headache "i shouldn't of drank so much" i look around and see im in Taehyung's room "how'd i get here?" he comes in the room holding some water and pills also wearing his hoodie and jeans, he sits down and hands me the pills "drink this, you idiot" he chuckles and he hands me the water i drink the pills immediately feeling some relief i chuckle.

me: how'd i get here?

taehyung: what do you think? yoongi dropped me and i had to carry here even with my sore legs

me: you undressed me too?

he nods

me: are you going school?

i sit up and he nods "i got that test but ill leave after it's done i can skip photo class for today" i smile and pull him close "do you know what you said when you were drunk?" he smiles "what did i say??" he chuckles "im only Kim Taehyung's i love you~" i smile "well i didn't lie"

taehyung: wait you l-love me?

me: i don't know yet taehyung but im leaning towards it yeah, idk what ill do without you

taehyung: i don't know either jungkook, ive fell in love with you

i smile wide with my bunny teeth and pull him on top of me by the waist, he wraps his legs around my waist and we hug, his head in my neck and mine on his shoulder. After a while we pull away "ill come back soon kookie i made  you breakfast downstairs be sure to eat it" i nod and he kisses me, i kiss him back "bye kookie" i wave "bye taetae" he leaves out the front door then locking it for me, i look out the window to see yoongi and jimin picking him up but they don't see me.