19

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* 3rd person pov

Taehyung wakes up to his son, snuggled up next to him and the pacifier fallen out of his mouth half away he smiles at the sight and kisses his sons cheek before laying back down from the pain that was in his legs. Jungkook walks in, looking at taehyung he smiles "how you feeling?" saying with love, taehyung shakes his head "im in pain" then jungkook hands him a water bottle, giving him the vitamin for the baby he drinks it.

Jungkook holding onto Taehyung's hand firmly "i got the pregnancy test when i went out this morning" taehyung nods as jungkook hands him the test, he walks over to the bathroom peeing on the side you are supposed to pee on then waiting for the results in nervous and excitement, he looks over at it the digital tests reads "pregnant" taehyung smiles and cries happy tears then wiping quickly. He goes in the room with the test in his hand while jungkook stays on his phone, but immediately looking up at taehyung after that.

he sits down infront of jungkook, he was expecting a not pregnant label written then taehyung hands him the test, he reads it and smiles wide hugging him tight crying into his shoulder "you're not going anywhere this time" jungkook says with a breaking voice, taehyung pulls away and wipes his tears softly "i promise not too kookie". Them both enjoying this moment together "im gonna make JTs bottle before he wakes up and gets fussy can you change this diaper please babe?" jungkook nods at him "yeah i got it".

taehyung walks into his kitchen, warming up the water to warm in the kettle then grabbing it pouring it into the baby bottle and dropping the baby formula, shaking it he walks back into the room to see JTs diaper changed and laying down awake, i smile and put the bottle on the side drawer "good morning cutie~" he picks him up, laying him down on his lap he squeals at taehyung and he chuckles, placing the bottle in his mouth while he sips it then jungkook caresses his head "jungtae you're gonna be a big brother to a baby sister or baby brother" he smiles at jungkook while drinking his milk we both chuckle "can you get JTs black jeans and white t-shirt out?" jungkook obeying, getting up and grabbing those two pairs out of the closet.

JT soon finishes his bottle, taehyung puts it to side and burps him after a while the burp came out he lays JT down on the bed carefully "daddy will dress you" he kicks his legs around, then jungkook starts to dress him as he stays still. he looks in his closet, grabbing checkered open button shirt and jeans that hugged his legs well he go out and both of my boys drawing their attention to me "oh baby you look cute" he chuckles and fixes his hair, jungkook coming up behind me snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist placing a few kisses on my neck here there he smiles "we should be get going, my parents should be downstairs" he lets go and nods.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* skip to the zoo

Jungkook enters into the parking lot, trying to find a parking spot then finding one eventually all of them getting out car, as taehyung wraps the baby carrier around his body then grabbing JT, putting him inside placing his hands on his back. Jungkook intertwines his hand with Taehyung's, jungkook firmly gripping onto to it they're parents were excited that taehyung was pregnant once again. All of them walk to the ticket booth, as taehyung insists on paying but doesn't as jungkook stops him, they hand them a map taehyung takes it and bows as they leave into the park.

they walk around, showing JT all the animals then they get to the turtles and JT starts to smile and squeal. His favourite animal is turtles, they all chuckle and taehyung kisses his head. They keep walking around until they stop at a place to eat "babe do you wanna get something to eat?" jungkook says looking at taehyung "yeah please, im hungry" he nods then all of them go into the restaurant, taehyung orders steak with fries jungkook ordering the same.