16

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* jungkook pov

i wake up, looking to my side to see both taehyung and jungtae sleeping peacefully im surpised he didn't cry at night he is a peaceful baby. i kiss his head and leave over to kiss Taehyung's cheek i think im gonna ask him out today, i already know the story of why he left and im not mad anymore i forgive him but i need to find the person who made him leave. I ring my person investigator he answers the phone i go outside the room and shut the door halfway "hello mr jeon?" he says from the other line.

me: hello mr yang i need you to find someone for me as soon as possible

mr Yang: what appears to be his name?

me: his name is jeo chung-hee, he is connected to my dad they are both friends

mr Yang: okay mr jeon, ill get back to you as soon as i get some information

me: okay mr Yang have a great day goodbye

i hang up the call, walking back to the room putting my phone aside then see taehyung waking up. he looks at me "who were calling with?" i shake my head "just my private investigator" he looks at me confused "why?" i look at him "im gonna find the person who told you to leave" he sighs and nods, he gets up and walks to the shower "watch JT for a little please" i nod and look at him confused "JT?" he nods "it's short for jungtae" i do the "oh" face and nod.

i lay down next to him and snuggle jt, his hand placed onto my mouth i smile and kiss it. soon taehyung comes out the shower with a towel around his waist i look at him walking the closet and bite my lip "mm so fine" he chuckles and i smile "can't do that right now, we have to get to work time for the photoshoot and almost runway preparation" i nod, he puts on his jeans and black dress shirt, fixing his hair "you can go shower now, i can look after jt" i nod and get up quickly making my way to the shower.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* taehyung pov

JT is still sleeping, so i go downstairs and heat up the water for his first bottle then put some extra bottles in his baby bag and the spare baby formula, his toys and pacifier few extra diapers. i do the same thing and pour the water with the formula shaking it and then going up to see him up, looking around then he spots me and smiles widely "hi my baby~" i crawl to him and he gets so excited, i pick him up and he kicks his legs around then putting his lips on my face i chuckle at his kiss, jungkook comes out and looks at us smiling, caressing JT's head and kissing it "good morning sweet boy~" he says.

he keeps smiling, i sit on the bed and take out his pacifier grabbing his bottle as jungkook goes to change i lay him down on my arms feeding him. his little hands wrapping around the bottle i smile down at him i watch as he goes to choose a outfit he still looks very fit and everything "jungkook you still look the same from the last time i saw you" he chuckles and picks his clothes, he kisses me i kiss him back "taehyung will you be my boyfriend again?" i quickly nod "yes yes of course" he smiles and places a sweet kiss on my cheek.

i keep feeding JT who soon finishes his bottle, i burp him and then lay him down on the bed "do you wanna change his diaper and lotion him while i choose his outfit?" i say looking at jungkook "sure i can do that" he starts to take off JTs clothes carefully and covering him with baby lotion, i go to the closet and hear the squeals from our baby i chuckle and pick out his white hoodie, white socks and black pants.
then going back to the room to see JT diapered up perfectly "you're a natural at this" jungkook chuckles "i learned on YouTube" i chuckle, then put on his clothes "wow my baby so cute like his daddy" i sit him up against the pillows, he smiles at us.