17

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* taehyung pov

i start taking shots of the models that come through "you all are natural at this" they smile and i keep taking photos, then soon finishing all of them "okay girls good job, go home take some rest for tonight maybe a nice beauty sleep" they nod and bow, i bow back "bye mr jeon and mr Kim" i wave and jungkook says bye. i go to them and sit down next to jungkook "you got some talented models jeon jungkook" he chuckles "yes i do know that and call me that one more time, then you won't be able to walk when we're home" i gulp and take the limit of not being able to walk "jeon jungkook" he smirks and turns his body to me, hovering over me while leaning on the couch i throw my head back on the couch and i look at JT who's still playing peacefully, he attacks my neck with sucks everywhere, starting to breathe heavy he sucks on the sweet spot "mm~ jungkook don't do this here" saying while i whine, he doesn't listen then he grips on my sweet pink bud and i whine at how cold his hand feels.

He rubs his in circles causing it to get hard, i moan a little and rub my hands all over his body "home please~" i say and he pulls away "okay let's go" i nod and fix myself, then pick up JT while jungkook picks up his toys and blanket i kiss his cheek while he snuggles me, i chuckle. We walk downstairs to the car, i bow to my co workers "see you at the show" they bow and jungkook unlocks the car, i place JT in his car seat, buckling him up and i kiss his hand he smiles softly, shutting the door i go sit in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt as jungkook drives to the house

i rub the back of his head up and down, he smiles and puts on hand on my thigh caressing it, gripping it here and there. I gulp at that, he opens my dress shirt with his one hand and rubs the pink bud in circles again i bite on my lip and moan a little. I move my hand down on him and grip onto his groin softly, rubbing it up and down against my hand he starts to go hard but not giving emotion as he focuses on driving i grip it again and earning a moan from him, i smile and kiss his neck while i keep rubbing it i slip my hand down his jeans, palming it over his boxers then stroking it as well.

He drives faster to get to the house, i kiss on his other side, earning breathless pants from him "did you miss my touch jeon jungkook?" I whisper in his ear while jerking it, he swerves into the house "you bet, get out the car im gonna punish you" he smirks and i gulp, i get out both of us in a messy state and i open the back car door to see JT asleep "thank god, jungkook when you get in the house take out his portable crib please it's in the closet" he nods and types in the code to the house which he knows now, i place JT on my shoulder carefully and shutting the door, rubbing his back to keep him sleeping.

I enter our bedroom, i place him in his portable crib slowly and cover him with the blanket then put the pacifier in his mouth then jungkook shuts the door behind him and locks it "we're in luck it's JTs nap time" he nods and starts taking of his top in front of me, then walking close to me and pushing me on the bed i gulp and he takes off my dress shirt fully. Kissing on my chest and all around my nipples, i moan softly and grip his hair his friction touching mine after a while of doing that he starts to take off his jeans and boxers, i gulp and he looks at me with daring eyes i know he's not going to go easy so i just prepare myself.

he takes off my jeans along with the boxers as well, leaving me completely naked and he leans close to my thighs then holding it spreading them wide and placing kisses on them i breathe heavy and throw my head back, biting my lip. He looks at me all flustered, then takes the chance to pin my hands above my head with one hand and leaning close to kiss me, he kisses me with all roughness and neediness i do the same as he wraps both my legs around his waist then he brushes his friction close to my hole asking for permission and i nod to him.

He pushes it in deep and fast, i wince as he pulls away from the kiss i dig my nails into his shoulder and he starts thrusting into me harder each minute, every second, i wince and moan loud too. He grips onto the headboard, pushing it deeper, going faster and faster until he starts sweating we're both moaning messes i scrape my nails on his back probably causing a mark. then he moves his hand to the bed sheets and gripping on those, leaning his body close to mine he keeps thrusting, he moans in my ear and i wrap my one arm around his neck and the other gripping the blanket.