6

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* jungkook pov

i wake up and look around for the time, i look at the clock and it says "6:15am" i sigh and think it's 2 hours before school. i turn to my left and see taehyung lying on his back i gulp as his petite body is out, he looks so skinny but yet so cute. i chuckle and get up, i kiss his hand and then move to his chest he hums "mmm" i chuckle and kiss his jawline he flutters his eyes open in tiredness "jungkook wh-what are you doing~" he says in his sleepy "kissing you" he shakes his head "go to bed it's early" i shake my head "come cuddle here then and we can sleep together" i nod and get at the back of him carefully, i wrap my arms around him and pull the blanket over us he snuggles into me and then soon we both close our eyes.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* time skip to 7:15 + taehyung pov

there's a few knocks at the door "jungkook? taehyung?" i get up and realise it's my mom "yes Eomma?" i rub my eyes and feel a hand on my chest i look to my side and it's jungkook.. "come down when you both are ready i made breakfast" she says "okay thank you" i look at him again "yah! jeon jungkook!" i poke him and he groans "baby why you shouting in the morning?" he covers my mouth i push his hand off "get up and get ready, don't cuddle me all day~" even though i liked being cuddled by him. i remove his hand and get up, but immediately regretting it and as i feel pain i wince, he looks at me and chuckles "what are you laughing at? you did this!" he shakes his head "i know i did" i tsk and look at the time it says "7:20, oh we actually have 5 mins"

he nods and says "come here baby" he taps his lap and i crawl on top slowly since my legs hurt he chuckles, i lays down on him and hug him, he hug him back "taetae" i hum in tiredness "are you coming to the party?" i mumble "im not sure yet" he nods and kisses my head, i get off after 5 mins.

jungkook: go take a shower, im gonna take one in the downstairs bathroom

me: okay, see you soon

he kisses my cheek and grabs his black shirt with the black jeans. he go downstairs and i can hear him talking to my eomma "hey Mrs Kim? do you mind if i use the shower downstairs" he says "of course not jungkook, go ahead" she replied "thank you" he says.

i go into my shower and turn on the hot water, quickly taking one and getting back out into my room, shutting the door jungkook left open. i rummage through my closet and pick out my black racer jacket, with my grey sweatshirt and black ripped jeans that perfectly fitted around my legs. i fix my hair in the mirror and spray myself with some perfume then jungkook comes in and i look him "you could knock" i say "why would i knock ive already seen that body" i shake my head as he closes the door then locks it he snakes his hands around my waist.

jungkook: how are you feeling?

me: tired and sore everywhere

he chuckles and presses one kiss on my neck

jungkook: im sorry, you loved it though

me: yeah i did

i say while blushing a light pink colour, he sniffs my neck "you smell nice" i smile as he plants a kiss on my cheek "let me take a picture of us" he nods and wraps his arms around my stomach, then leans in for a kiss on the neck and i take a picture that covered my face "okay come on taetae your eomma is waiting downstairs" i nod "ill be there i just need to pack my bag you go ahead" he nods and leaves to go downstairs. i grab my bag and put in my laptop, then pencil case and a book.

i go downstairs and my eomma, jungkook as well are eating and talking amongst each other she faces me "sweetie you're finally up" i nod "sorry eomma i just was up finishing all the photo editing" i say lying and she nods "get some breakfast and join us" i put my bag down and get the toast with eggs she made, i sit down next to jungkook and start eating, he places his hand on my thigh and i gulp.

eomma: what did you guys do yesterday after the photos? i heard some rummaging

i gulp "shit shit shit" i think in my mind

jungkook: oh me and taehyung were fighting with the pillows

i let out a breathe "thank you jungkook" i say in my mind "you two are such kids" we all chuckle and i finish my breakfast, my eomma looks at me "that was fast sweetie" she finishes after me and then jungkook "i had an appetite eomma" she smiles "okay boys ill see you later i gotta head to work we'll see you tonight" we both nod "bye eomma!" she kisses my head and ruffles jungkooks hair which he chuckles. we watch as she leaves and i grab the dishes, putting them in the dish washer.

i look at the time and it reads "7:30" it's still early i say to myself and i slump on the couch as jungkook follows me, he gets on top of me and cuddles on me.

me: jungkook what are you doing?

jungkook: getting some affection

me: you're so cute and clingy

jungkook: you weren't saying that last night, you were moaning wild

i can see the smirk planted on his face and roll my eyes, he chuckles and kisses my head then moves his hand to grab onto my left bicep "kookie!" he chuckles and leaves his hand there. i hear my phone buzzing, i look at the contact and it's jimin i answer the FaceTime call.

Jimin: hey tae-! what is jungkook doing laying on you?!

me: he's being clingy

yoongi: that's a shocker, ive never seen him do that

jungkook: yah! hyung shush!

i chuckle and he starts to caress my left bicep, i gulp

me: s-so what are you guys doing today?

Jimin: well yoongi is going to hoseoks party and im staying home to study i have a test what about you guys?

he starts to kiss my neck and I gulp

me: im not sure yet but jungkook is going there as well b-but ill see hold on guys

i put the phone on mute and set it down on the coffee table, i pull jungkooks face away "do this later okay?" he pouts "but taetae~" he whines and i hush him. he pulls away pouting, i kiss his cheek and then he smiles i chuckle and grab my phone again "we'll see you and yoongi at school" they nod "okay bye guys!" jimin says. i end the call and grab my school "let's go jungkook" he trails behind me and i lock door. he intertwines his hand with mine while we're walking, he opens the door for me "a Softie are you now?" he chuckles and i sit down "i won't be later" i gulp, he gets in the car and i put on my seatbelt he drives us too school.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*

luv- author

hey guys! sorry this chp wasn't that exciting but next one will be!

i hope you guys are liking the story and I hope more people read this :(

anyway byee <3