➛ ❝𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢❞

> > > >

*𝗡𝗢𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛*

you sighed a small smile came to your lips as you observed your blond haired friend devouring the food he adored so much.

" Mikey slow down you'll choke " you said letting out a chuckle as you notice bits and sauce from the dorayaki on mikey's face.

mikey looks at you hearing your cute laugh slightly blushing ,, he slowed down now nibbling like a hamster ,, you mentally cooed as you lifted your hand gently cleaning the blonde's mouth.

mikey froze as you gently caressed his face ,, his face now redder than before as stares at your (e/c) orbs ,, you grabbed a wipe pack from your backpack pulling the wet sheet from the pack and gently dab it on mikey's face.

" you're like a baby " you said as you retract your hand back from his face and smiled playfully.

mikey's swear his heart fluttered from the sight ,, " so pretty " he mumbled which you cannot quite catch. " what was that " you raised an eyebrow. mikey blinks looking away ,, the red tint on his face still visible " nothing " he said and continue eating.

you shrugged " ok then ". you suddenly heared a ding sound so you grabbed your phone from your pocket and saw your other blonde bestfriend texted you.

𝕂𝔼N 😾

wait for me i'll pick you up.

damn mikey for ignoring my texts.

M/N ♡

OKAY ! lol he was busy eating dorayaki

we'll wait for you ken :))

𝕂𝔼N 😾

whatever ,, im almost there

M/N ♡

alright !!

/ after a few more dorayakis /

i heard a knock at the big glass window beside me and saw ken " lets go " he mouthed ,, i nodded and stood up " c'mon mikey " he simply nodded and stood up also ,, walking beside you.

" hi ken " you greeted sending a bright smile at the male which he returned with his usual neutral face but his cheeks slighlty pink.

" sup ".

" KENCHIN " mikey then greeted smiling at his childhood friend who tch in response. draken walked towards mikey and flicked his forehead which mikey whined at the action.

" that's for ignoring my text ,, we got something to deal with " draken said making mikey serious immediately.

" is that so ... then lets go kenchin ,, m/n chan !! " mikey said grabbing your wrist pulling you to draken's kawasaki zephyr 400 , draken sighed as he followed you two behind.

> > > >