一 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦/𝐧'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

[ ** = thoughts ]

♫ PARAPAPAPA ♫

( han : .... I HAD TO !! )

" so , ran care to explain your creepy ass " rindou said eyeing his brother who was was dipping his fries on the sour red paste , he was weirdly quiet when they arrived , the words he only spoke was " large fries and coke " after that he walked away and sat to an empty table.

when rindou was done ordering and proceed his way to their table he was expecting at least a thank you from the quiet male but he got nothing , * what the fuck *

" what do you mean ? " ran responded in a mumble as he was munching on some fries.

" YOU , ogling over that boy " rindou grumbled he was not in the mood to play dumb , his brother drag him out suddenly away from his pleasure time for something IMPORTANT , he's still pissed off about it.

ran's busy mouth suddenly stopped as he remembered his thoughts on the male earlier , he furrowed his eyebrows and lightly shook his head. * stop thinking about it , damn it ".

ran stared at his brother then continue on his mouth movements ( han : sounds weird .. OH WELL ).

" wasn't ogling , just observing ".

rindou scoffed " didn't looked like it though "

the male ignored his remark and just continued eating , his thoughts again going back on the male he just met in a distance , what part of him makes him special ? ... WAIT SPECIAL ?!

no no , he is just some person who he went to see because of his curiosity and nothing else , now he's satisfied there's no need to see him again or even think about him , its done.

* ... *

> > >

" shit , i don't even know what he likes " kazutora bit his lip as he was eyeing the different tubs of ice cream , some in a plastic package and cups in front of him , he was currently buying a treat for m/n and himself , ever since he met the male he can't stop thinking about him , wanting to get closer to the e/c eyed male , maybe talking about things over ice cream might help.

" hazelnut ... strawberry ... pistachio " he scratched his head , sighing he fished out his phone from his pocket , dialing someone.

// phone convo //

[ kazutora ? ]

" hey , i want to ask you something "

[ about what ? ]

" uh .. do you know .. "

[ HM ? ]

" m/n's favorite ice cream flavor "

[ ... ]

" mikey ? "

[ why do you suddenly ask kazutora ? ]

" im buying him a treat since im planning to be friends with him "

[ ah , thought you have a crush on him ] * ha you better not "

" EH ?! OF COURSE NOT "