一 intruder alert.

" how exciting "

who the fuck is this dude , and why is he inside my house , i swear to god i'll kill those three idiots for not locking up properly ! and also HE BETTER GET HIS DIRTY MOUTH AWAY FROM MY EAR .

you aggressively shook your body from his grasp trying your best to lossen up his arms around you which it did but only slightly but you still took this opportunity to raise your elbow and hit his stomach making him stumble backwards.

which means you were now out of his grasp , you quickly ran towards a storage room near the stairs , hastily opening the door you found a broom. this should help you in the mean time.

you would've get your phone to call someone for help but your bag was near the guy so you didn't take any risk to grab cause you might get caught again.

grabbing the broom you quickly turn around and raise it infront of you , this unknown guy was now staring at you , you slowly made your way towards him while tightly holding on the wooden stick.the guy then copy your movements , slowly making his way towards you.

" stop right there or ill shove this down your throat "

the male then stop in his tracks , tilting his head and a bit , letting out a deep chuckle.

" you really are feisty , kitten " the male said , he's voice having a teasing tone.

" i ain't your kitten , shut the fuck up "

as soon as you said those word the male then starts again moving forward towards you but now he his pacr sped up a little.

you noticed it and quickly swing the broom targeting for his side , yet the male caught it , you widen your eyes as he clutch on it tightly , he then pull it towards the space on his side.

his strong force made you stumbled as you're were still holding the broom , the male then successfully made you let go of the broom , quickly letting go of the wooden stick he raised both of hands and clasp it on each of your wrist.

he then starts walking forward , this made your walk backwards , this made confused , what the hell was he doing.

you then felt the cold cement on your back , the male was now pinning you to the wall , you intensely stare at his eyes.

" fucking let go of me "

the male leaned his face closer to your face , which made you lean back but the wall stop you , this made you curse in your head.

" you know , i was ordered to kill you "

you widened your eyes in shock , someone was planning to kill you ?? , a cliche moment for a person to think their enemy would to this but it wasn't for your case , yeah you have some enemies but you SURELY know they were not at the point where they'll kill you someday since , your " gang " was at your side and they're scared of them so they won't take chances on laying a hand on you unless ..

" but i won't "

you raised your eyebrow at him. you somehow see him smirking even though he was wearing a mask.

" cause you seem very ... interesting "

" who are you " you asked as soon as he ended speaking.

" you'll know soon " you were now silent , this guy wouldn't tell you his identity but you were too curious on who he is and what maybe he's connection with you.

you then start leaning your face to his , the male was caught off guard of your sudden action but he didn't leaned back as he wants to observe on what you'll do , if this was another of your tricks to get yourself out of his hold he'll be ready to stop you but what you did was unexpected , he gaped at you.

you were now slightly opening you mouth as you bit the top of his mask , then starting to drag it down his face , which now made his face seen and visible.

leaning back you observe his appearance , the male's lips were slightly apart because he was merely flustered on what you did earlier. he was right ,you really are interesting.

he has golden colored eyes , thin lips. overall he looks attractive , plus he was tall , so he's basically towering over you.

" kitten , you really like staring at me huh " the male smirked , as you irked at his statement.

" stop being delusional " you replied , huffing in respons as you looked away.

cute.

you were quite amusing , maybe this is why you are very special to him and why he was ordered to kill you , but some how he just can't , instead to getting rid you of you , what if he'll take you for himself instead.

yeah that sounds good.

he might as well talk to a certain someone before acting his plan , he look over the room searching for something till he founds a scarf hanging on a rack.

you noticed the male letting go of your hands as you were about to action maybe swinge a fist at him , he then swiftly hug you trapping you against him , you uncomfortably squirmed as the " hug " was tight.

the male then starting to move sideways , which made you follow his footsteps since it'll be very uncomfortable if you won't

OR the both of you will fall and it will lead into something more worse.

the two of you stopped infront of a rack a scarf dangling on it , the male tossed his arm and grabbed the scarf.

YOU BETTER NOT STEAL IT , I LOVE THAT SCARF.

before you can even blink , he then turn your body around and locked both of your arms at your back with the scarf , he tightly knot it making sure it wasn't loose and let you go.

you thenturn around looking at him in disbelief.

" OI "

" sadly i need to leave now , damn he surely won't like it when he knows you aren't dead yet , WELL see you soon kitten " the male winked at you before running out the door.

that guy pisses me off well atleast he spared your life THANK GOD.

you didn't ran after him since it'll be useless when both of your arms are tied together , now you just hope you won't be seeing him soon just like he said earlier.

you were now alone in your house , hungry and tied up.

" Ah fuck " you mumbled , you trudged your way to the door , lifting your foot pushing it to close then made your way to the couch.

you lay on your stomach , a tired sigh escape your mouth. a lot happened today. friends coming over , convenience store haul and meeting an intruder who was assigned to kill you , dang this is my life.

you were still not over the fact that someone was planning to end your life , who could they possibly be and what did you to them to make them go through such lengths as killing you.

you sighed again , the world is filled with crazy bastards.

you felt your eyelids slowly dropping , guess all those resisting tired the fuck out of you , you weren't weak but lazy.
fully closing your eyes you let your tiredness eat you up.

//

bruh i really suck at explaining fighting scenes 😭 I sincerely apologize , i hope y'all smh understand some of it.

also TYSM FOR 56K reads !! road to 60k till the end of the month is the goal haha <3.

ily.