一 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 ( 1 )

yh : surprise shawty , yes its an update haha ;) but i'm still on hiatus , the other part of this will be posted on april , teasing ya'll.

> > > > >

" did i disturb something ? "

the two males look up to the voice , m/n widened his eyes.

* fuck , he came back ?! *

m/n abruptly stood up , kazutora doing the same then pulling m/n's elbow pulling him aside , hiding him behind his back.

" OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HANMA " kazutora shouted , hanma raised at eyebrow , a smirk placed on his lips , his sharp eyes taking a peek at the (h/c) haired male behind kazutora.

" i just left for awhile, i was planning to come back so , hi kitten " hanma winked at the male , m/n glared in return.

" WHAT- "

" SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TIED HIM UP " kazutora clenched his hand , he was beyond furious.

" kitten was feisty so i had no other choice since i needed to go plus when i"ll came back ill untie him " hanma shrugged  again sending a look to m/n 

" and once you do , i'll kick your nuts " m/n said , makin hanma chuckle , he knows he's stronger than kitten so he though that it was adorable , him threatening .

kazutora had enough , he the charged towards hanma , the tall male noticed swiftly moving a side and punched kazutora's side.

" !!! "

kazutora tch at the pain , he's not gonna lie hanma's punches are powerful , kazutotra turn his back raising a fist which successfully landed on hanma's face.

hanma stumbled a little , kazutora didn't hesitated to land another punch , now on his stomach.

hanma scoffed , he then grabbed kazutora's neck , pulling him down ( gae ) and knee'd his chin which made kazuota throw back his head which leads a punch from hanma to his face.

kazutora stumbled back , wiping his bleeding mouth and spat out blood.

" is that all you got you bastard "

" come at me "

hanma sadistically smiled , as he was about to attack he felt a huge pain at the side of his head then blackness took over and he passed out.

huff huff

m/n let go of the bat and ran towards kazutora , grabbing his face and his hip , while they were busy fighting and didn't notice m/n's existance anymore he then took the chance to grab a bat and helped out.

" you okay kaz ?! " m/n asked as he wiped the blood from his lips whit his thumb.

kazutora stood there quietly , his mouth gaped , his face now beet red , suddenly he didn't care about the pain anymore and just focused on how m/n was holding him right now and he called him kaz  !

* he's warm *

" kaz ?? " kazutora snapped out of it and let out a small smile , holding the hand on his face deeply nuzzling his face to it.