➛ ❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰a𝐲❞

> > > >

you were laying your head on draken's back and your hands on his waist while mikey's at your back who mimicked your actions his arms tightly draped on your waist and his face nuzzling on your (h/c) locks.

you smiled at his cute acts as you feel the wind hitting your smooth skin.

the three of you finally arrived at a school. you furrowed your eyebrows since it was an unfamiliar place ,, you removed your arms from draken's waist which he mentally frowned at ( simp ) you check at your back seeing mikey who is now staring at you.

" you can remove your hands now mikey " you said patting him on the head which he instantly leaned on to it a hum escape his lips.

" what if i don't want to " mikey said leaning in to your face as he pulls you close to him a playful smirk placed on his face.

you just sat there silently then pushing his face away from you and removing his hands on your waist and hopped off the bike.

mikey pouted at this as he got off the bike also. draken who was already waiting in a distance an irked on his head as he was annoyed at mikey's acts.

you ran up to him grabbing his forearm " something wrong ken ".

he looked down at you as you were smaller than him. seeing your cute (e/c) orbs looking at him. he coughed as he feel his face heating up looking away from you.

" you guys were taking too long " draken said as he glared at the blonde boy behind you which was also glaring back. you sighed letting go of his forearm.

draken started walking then mikey lastly you , you were at the back of mikey when suddenly he grabbed your hands interwining it as he keeps you by his side.

" gotta keep you safe m/n chan " he said smiling at you , as he give a squeeze on your hand.

you smiled back and nodded since you were used to this. everytime mikey and draken are dealing with something and im there with them , mikey would always hold my hand since he doesn't want me to get hurt. their situations can be very dangerous at times. but you felt a little sad since you feel helpless.

as you get closer you saw a crowd full of male students , half of them at a flight of stairs and a group at the ground that seemed having a fight.

" m/n chan " mikey suddenly called making you look back at him , you hummed in response

" can i have the dorayaki we've saved earlier " he asked licking his lips hungrily , you smiled thinking he looked cute with his tongue out , you opened your back pack grabbing the packed dorayaki and passing it to him.

" thanks m/n chan !! " mikey smiled as instantly opened the packaging eating the dorayaki.

> > > >

" wasn't this supposed to be 1 on 1"

" what's with the bat "

" kiyomasa's gonna kill him "

> > > >

as you heard the crowds whispers , you looked at the big muscular guy holding bat next to a blonde boy with bruises on his face and body , you can notice his slow breathes probably from the exhaustion and the pain.

" Oi Kiyomasa " draken called walking towards them.

" HAH " kiyomasa replied annoyed looking back and but then suddenly shutting his mouth as his widen looking at draken.

" you sure drawn a huge crowd " draken blankly said now inching closer to the group.

> > > >