一 ❝𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝟐 )❞

> > > >

food devoured no scraps left out as you and mikey finished eating, kazutora excuse himself saying he'll just wait for mikey in the living room. you stood up and started to pile up the used plates , cleaning the table.

" m/n chan , can i shower here ? " mikey asked as he stood after you.

" sure , i still got some of your clothes in my closet ". you and mikey often have sleepovers so you have some of his stuff. mikey nodded and left the dining area.

picking up the plates you made your way to the kitchen , placing them on the sink , planning to wash it later.

now going to the living room , seeing kazutora sitting slouched on the couch , eyes wandering in random places.

cute. his like a curious puppy. you start to imagine dog ears on his head.

going towards an empty spot beside him planning to sit with him , kazutora noticed you coming towards him , quickly fixing his posture his eyes now focus on your figure.

" so kazutora- kun , are you friends with mikey ? " you asked as soon as you sat , hoping to start a conversation with the male and getting know him.

" yeah since childhood " he stared at you ,while lightly biting his bottom lip.

" WHY AM I NERVOUS "

" really ? you must be so close " you eye smiled at the male , making his cheeks flare up for the 4th time.

he hummed , looking away from you looking at his fingers instead and started to play with t.

" are .. you and mikey dating ? " kazutora asked after giving some thought about it.

" nah we're just bestfriends why do you ask ? "

your statement made kazutora relieve somehow , now trying to hide the smile forming on his face.

" just curious.. you guys seem close "kazutora mumbled.

you gently smile to yourself looking away from him as you stare into space " hm .. we do care for each other a lot ".

after replying the two of you sat in silence. kazutora notice the atmosphere and starting to think on what to talk about since he doesn't want your conversation with him to end.

" should i ask about his likes and dislikes ? that won't be weird right ? " kazutora thinks hesitating to talk about it or not.

after a few mins of him arguing with himself he turns his body towards your direction moving closer , the space between you slowly disappearing.

" uh .. do you like- " just about kazutora starting to ask , a shout from upstairs suddenly interrupts.

" M/N CHAN WHERE'S MY UNDERWEAR ?! "

the (h/c) male simply chuckle at this and stood up from the couch , kazutora unknowingly starting to lift his hand and grab your wrist which made you quickly look back at him.

" what's the matter kazutora-kun ? " you raised your eyebrow at the male then at his hand on your wrist , kazutora then realize he was holding it , immediately letting go.

" o-h there was .. an ant ! " he replied following by an awkward laugh.

you doubt him for a second but then just shrugged it off thinking he's the type of person to care for little things.