一 ❝𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝟏) ❞

*𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤*

sanzu closed the door quietly as possible and left the (h/c) male's room , steady footsteps as he walked away. a happy like smirk placed on his face as he began thinking about what he did earlier , licking his bottom lip already missing the feeling of yours.

he was thinking of spending the night ,since he really wants to continue keeping you company till sunrise you two are 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 so you'll probably won't mind.

but then he remembered the blonde male in the living room. scoffing , sanzu thinks of a way to kick him out.

as he now goes downstairs his phone from his pocket suddenly vibrated. the rosy haired male stopped in his tracks and inserts his hand inside getting the device out.

seeing the contact 一 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 ,, its late what the fuck does he want.

" something up " sanzu grumbled as he eyed the first thing he caught on , which is a lamp on a small table.

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 ❞

" shit " sanzu mumbled under his breathe , he totally forgot about ordering it but he wasn't informed it'll be delivered today and in the middle of the night ?!.

sanzu haruchiyo's interest : you and coke. of course he won't compare you to the white powder since you were more addictive and he 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , this thing is just his daily doze of pleasure. which he can't stop anytime soon.

" can you send it to my suite , im busy " , making an excuse or more like demand hoping the male to follow so he can stay at your house.

" your joking right ? get your ass here ".

sanzu frowned at the reply , i guess mission : sleeping with bun ( failed ).

" tch , alright i'm coming "

" what's the matter with you , busy ? "

" yes , im with my bun right now " sanzu replied not bothering to make excuses cause he'll end up leaving anyway yet a small smile on lips formed as he spoke your nickname made by him.

" oh , you got a chick over or something ? " the male from the line chuckled teasingly , thinking he disturb the rosy haired male from getting laid.

but sanzu took it seriously and growled.

" shut the fuck up or i'll rip your throat off " this made the other male taken back of his sudden aggressive reaction to his joke , quickly backing off to avoid creating a fight.

" yeah whatever , make sure you come " then the end calls.

sanzu put his phone back on his pocket feeling furious , rushing towards the front door leaving immediately.

> > > >

haitani brothers's quick pov.

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 ❞ - ran

❝ 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 ? ,, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ - rindou

❝ 𝐭𝐟 𝐧𝐨 ❞ - ran

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 ? ❞ - rindou

❝ 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 , 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ - ran