➛❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 ❞

" 𝐌/𝐍 .. 𝐀𝐇𝐇 ~ "

baji moaned in pain but there's a hint of playfulness as his eyes stared at the (h/c) haired color boy infront of him.

you were dabbing the alcohol stained cottons on his wounds since this guy tried to steal a kid's cotton candy then ended being beaten up by the kid's brother as what kei said.

you mentally sighed at this acts of trying to lure you into his devilish charms , how normal was this to you.

" im almost done kei , hang on " you said gently treating his wound , baji stayed quiet his pants only heard , after a few more you were finally done , putting a big bat design bandage on his wound.

" all done kei ! " you said smiling to your black haired friend , you were about to clean up the mess used cottons , blood stained cloths and such when baji grabbed your wrist pulling you close to him. you saw him pointing a finger to his wound which was on the side of his face.

" you forgot something " he said a smirk plastered to his face.

ah of course. the special touch of m/n.

you gave him a playful smile as you understand what he meant , slightly leaning down you placed your hand on his cheek which he blushed at , you gently placed your lips on his bandaged up wound.

*𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤*

you backed away letting go his face and sending him another dose of your cute smiles.

" satisfied now kei " you teased as he nodded sending a toothy grinned showing his canine like teeth.

" 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 " you shook your head as you thought those words.

>>>>

baji said his goodbyes leaving you alone in your house , you pile up all the mess and throwed it at a nearby trash can.

you sat the couch letting out a tired sigh. grabbing the blanket at your side , wrapping the soft material on your figure , you were now feeling warm and fuzzy.

but you suddenly feel empty , grabbing your phone from your pocket to call someone.

" 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 ".

you searched a person in your contacts your finger swiping non-stop when it suddenly stop , now hovering on the chosen person's contact number.

you pressed the call button waiting for the person to pick up putting your phone next to your ear , hearing a click you heard the person's voice.

" 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐧 " a deep voice travelling to your ears.

" hi , care to be my cuddle buddy " you asked as you fiddle with the lose strands of your wooly blanket.

the person chuckled but it didn't change the fact that it was still deep and ... attractive.

" 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

you smiled at this , happy to know you aren't going to spend the time in your house alone , the two of you said your goodbyes and ended the call.

now you wait for the person to arrive aka " 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 ".

> > > >

you were scrolling on your phone , a small laugh or smile escape your lips when you see something entertaining , too focused on what you were doing , you didn't notice the door open and footsteps coming towards you.

when suddenly two arms draped on your neck puling you slowly to the unknown person's chest , you slightly flinched as you were surprise from the sudden contact.

" 𝐡𝐞𝐲 " a voice of a guy spoke.

looking up seeing a view of rosy colored hair , sexy droopy blue eyes and thin lips with scars at each corner.

" 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 ~ " you greeted a wide smile formed on your face , he leaned in pressing his lips on your forehead , giving it a sweet kiss.

he leaned back staring at your eyes , giving a gentle smile back.

> > > >

(( z : sanzu sanzu sanzu ))

(( z : im sorry its kinda rushed !! i was so excited my mind went blank lol ))