o n e

chapter one: cheeks.

the dorm was messy.

hyunjin feels like fainting in front of the door as soon as he got in. the shoes and slippers were scattered on the floor. he was sure one of his band mates would spend ten minutes of searching the missing pair only to be found under the shoe rack.

"what's the point of having shoe racks and this cabinet?!" he whined loudly to gain attention but no one seem to hear it. in fact, the dorm looked deserted. hyunjin just finished his late morning walk where he went to the bookstore to buy his art supplies later on. he was sure before he left everything looked neat.

"this is like a tornado disaster." he shook his head while grumbling other incoherent words. after neatly putting his shoe on the rack he walked into the kitchen, only to see a full cheeks named han jisung sitting at the dining table. hyunjin dropped his jaw.

"so there's actually people!"

jisung looked up from his phone. loud fighting sounds emitted from the gadgets. obviously was watching animes.

"and... and didn't even bother to answer me!" the taller dramatically gasped, feeling betrayed for no reason.

the clueless other member just blinked his eyes a few times as he munched his sponge cake. jisung looked like he just woke up a few minutes ago.

"want some?" the younger asked and hyunjin's mouth gaped bigger.

"d–did you just... ignore me again?"

"come on, this fighting scene is more interesting then your whining you can't just leave this out."

"you could just pause it."

jisung paused the video. "there. want some?"

hyunjin let out a long sigh with a scowl. he lazily walked to the sink to wash his hands and some grocery minho had asked him to buy earlier. jisung on the other hand just shrugged before continuing his anime series.

a few minutes passed and jisung had finally finished his sponge cake. he got up while licking his lips, tasting the smudge and hummed in satisfaction. hyunjin turned to him with a furrowed eyesbrows but his gaze changed when he noticed some on his cheek.

"seriously? how do you eat?"

"hm?" the male didn't bother to look at him while washing his plate.

"you got a smudge on your cheek, idiot. did you sleep on the cake?"

oh.

the taller was weirded out when jisung did nothing to remove it. he dried the plate and put it on the rack before leaning to hyunjin who was unpacking the tomatoes packaging. hyunjin instinctively leaned back.

"w-what?"

"kiss it away."

his eyes widened at that. "no way! remove it yourself!" he pushed jisung using his elbows while still holding the tomatoes.

jisung aggressively pouted and leaned towards him more. "come on~ just a kiss."

"what is wrong with you you just woke up and there's probably drool on your cheeks so go away!"

the squirrel cheeks huffed in annoyance. he wiped off the smudge and went into the bathroom for a shower. hyunjin made another dramatic disgusted noise as he proceeded on washing the vegetables.

"i don't know what's gotten into him..."

hyunjin decided to take a shower too as he felt his body was sticky. after that he plopped on the couch, browsing random channels.

"hyunjinnie~ i've showered~" jisung sang. said guy groaned. he turned his back on the tv and pretended to sleep but jisung got onto him while giggling. "you're asleep?"

"mhm."

"come on jinnie, just a kiss. one kiss!" the younger tilted his head to the side to get a better view of his friend.

"ugh..." hyunjin turned around, making jisung laid on top of him. jisung put his hands on his chest with a grin. rolling his eyes, hyunjin slightly pulled him down and kissed his cheeks. "there, now get off me."

"yay!" the squirrel resembled guy cheered. he quickly got off the latter before running to his room. hyunjin just shook his head.

"weirdo."

°°°

💃