1

The workmanship of the transparent glass is very exquisite. You can see white ice flowers which is really beautiful. It's just that no matter how beautiful it is, it's just a glass of milk; and white milk won't become delicious and attractive in it.

"Wine, wine, what I want is wine, not milk!" Xiang Wanwan shouted unhappily. Her fat little face which was white and tender like a white steamed bun bulged, which made people want to pinch it.

Su Qing listened to her heart. She stretched out her hand and pinched the little fat face. She didn't pay attention to the girl's protests at all. She just casually said, "There is only milk here. Do you want to drink it or not?"

Xiang Wanwan was not convinced and said, "This is a bar. How can there only be milk? I want to drink the kind you drink. Where's the whiskey? I don't wanna drink milk." After drinking milk for more than two decades, she felt that she has already absorbed the smell of milk.

"What did you say?" Su Qing glanced at her faintly and asked softly.

Xiang Wanwan: "..." With her neck shrinking, she said dejectedly, "It's nothing."

Su Qing sat down on the sofa chair, and the handsome young man with slender limbs beside her handed her wine.

The diamond ring on the index finger reflected a bright light in the light. Su Qing smiled and said, "That is to say, at today's class reunion, your... school beauty... made fun of you?"

Xiang Wanwan nodded aggrievedly and whispered, "Isn't it just finding a rich boyfriend? What's there to be proud of? I don't have a boyfriend because I don't look for one. If I look for one, I will definitely find one who is ten thousand times better than hers."

Su Qing took a sip of wine and said, "You should have told her that earlier. What's the use of complaining to me now?"

Xiang Wanwan: "... I'm cowardly. What if she gets angry and beats me?"

Speaking of the story of Xiang Wanwan and the school beauty, there is a lot of resentment. The school beauty has always been arrogant, but she didn't expect that after encountering Xiang Wanwan, she would suffer defeat on a smooth day. After three years of high school, she was completely overwhelmed by Xiang Wanwan. Even so many years after their graduation, the school beauty still remembers it to this day.

A woman next to her laughed and said, "You should have told them your identity directly — shareholder of WK Group. See who dares to show off anything in front of you. You can just kill them with money."

Xiang Wanwan said with some regret, "Right, why didn't I think of that?"

"You are stupid." Su Qing said while looking at her blankly.

She could say that, but the opposite party was reluctant to make peace. If they had made up, tomorrow it would spread to the eight young talents of the Xiang family that she said such a stupid thing.

Putting her face on the glass coffee table, she said, "I also want to find a boyfriend~"

A woman in cheongsam next to her smiled and said, "What's the fun of having a boyfriend? If you pay him sincerely, he still feels that you are willing to be humble. According to me, if you have money, you can definitely find a young male college student for the evening. If you ask him to go east, he will never dare to go west."

"Right, isn't puppy puppy and wolf puppy popular now? That's not interesting."

"Forget the wolf dog. What is a puppy?" A woman sneered and said with sincerity, "If you want to find a man, look for a strong one; otherwise he will be useless in bed. In bed, it's better to have some muscles."