14

It took me an afternoon to roll out the first three chapters and posted them on the Internet. I couldn't help stretching out to the evening. After sitting all afternoon, her body stiffened. This time she changed her style and didn't know if the readers could accept it.

I opened Weibo and posted the message of the opening article. I touched my empty stomach and decided to find some delicious cushions to the evening.

It's only after four o'clock in the afternoon. Lu Ziqian hasn't come back yet, but with him, the refrigerator at home is not free. There are all the fruits on the first floor, and I don't know where he bought the cherries. They are fresh and sweet. He also baked some cookies and put them on the dining table in the living room. He warmed a glass of milk to the evening and sat in the chair to eat biscuits.

"Lu Ziqian said he went out to work and didn't know what kind of work he did..." Xiang Wanwan muttered, a little curious about Lu Ziqian's work. He went out at nine o'clock every day and didn't come back until five o'clock. It can be said that he got up early and came back late.

While eating cookies, her mobile phone rang, and it was her comic publishing editor Qian Mo who called.

"Yingyue Da!" As soon as I picked up the phone, there was a very energetic voice from the path opposite.

According to Xiang Wanwan, Qian Mocai graduated from college for two years. Xiang Wanwan was the first cartoonist under her to take over, so she attached great importance to it and was very dedicated. Xiang Wanwan's comic publishing was all responsible for.

"Yingyueda, "Three Two Things and Two Things with Xiaoluzi" has been implemented. When the sample comes out, I will mail you a copy. If you have any comments, you can tell me then."

Xiang Wan smiled and said, "I know. Thank you."

When Qianmo heard Xiang Wanwan's voice over there, his face turned red in an instant. Yingyue's loud voice was beautiful, which was simply a capital Su character, which made it difficult for the voice control to extricate itself in an instant.

Just listening to the voice, Qianmo felt that Yingyue must be a very beautiful girl.

Knowing what she thought, her colleague didn't care and said, "Don't be confused by the voice. Now there are many voice frauds. The voice sounds soft and cute, but many of them are two hundred catties of fat houses."

Qianmo didn't think so and said, "Although there are a lot of cheats now, I don't think Yingyue is definitely like this. I think she must be the kind that looks very good."

Colleagues shrugged their shoulders, obviously not feeling so.

Although he was a little unconvinced, he could not force his colleagues to agree with his views. Unfortunately, Yingyue University doesn't have any photos on the Internet, otherwise I would have known what she looks like.

The publishing house was very fast, and soon sent the template to Wanwan. The cover is a hard shell, and on it is the Q version of Xiaoluzi and the heroine, which looks simply cute.

Xiang Wanwan read it and said that there was nothing to picky about it. She replied to Qianmo, and she posted the date of the comic on the Internet. This comic can be sold online, and readers only need to place an order and pay.

Fans are very happy to know the news. The news that this comic is about to be published has not been revealed at all. Now they suddenly send a message that it is not only going to be published, but also can be bought immediately. For fans, it's a surprise.

"Buy, buy, buy, absolutely buy! Wow, "Xiaoluzi" is really cute. Ten copies should be set in the front row first!"

"I'm happy. I didn't expect that "Xiao Luzi" was published without saying a word. I just bought one to collect it."