5

Xiang Wanwan thought he would not fall asleep, but he didn't expect to sleep soundly. When he woke up, it was past three o'clock in the afternoon. She curled up in Lu Ziqian's arms. The other party stretched out one hand and put it around her neck, fiddling with a strand of her hair deftly with her fingers. The other hand is playing there with an iPad. I don't know what I're watching.

The bedroom is well-conditioned, covered with quilts, and lying in a man's arms is simply a supreme enjoyment. Human body temperature is neither cold nor hot. It turns out to be so comfortable.

"Wake up?" Lu Ziqian felt the movement, looked down at her, reached out to turn on the light on the bedside table, and then took a glass of water for her to drink. "The temperature should be just right."

Sitting up in the evening, her long curly hair spread out. Her skin was very white, and she seemed to glow in the light of the not-bright bedside lamp.

After drinking the water, Xiang Wanwan noticed that Lu Ziqian had been looking at himself and muttered, "Why are you looking at me all the time?"

Lu Ziqian smiled, reached out and took the empty water glass and said, "Look at you."

In Lu Ziqian's opinion, Xiang Wanwan, who cleverly huddled in his arms, was like a soft and easy-to-pinch white steamed bun. He couldn't wait to be pinched. Of course, the appearance is also very beautiful, as delicate as flowers, very touching.

Lu Ziqian said, "When you were sleeping, I went to move all my things here."

He pointed to what was placed in the corner of the bedroom. There was only a small black suitcase, and there was not much to hold at all.

Xiang Wanwan guessed that Lu Ziqian used to be a rich man. I'm afraid that his luggage could not be packed in several suitcases, but now it has become like this. He must feel uncomfortable.

Thinking about this, she blinked and said, "I'll take you to buy clothes later. I have money. Buy whatever you want."

A very upstart in tone.

Lu Ziqian suppressed a smile and said, "Okay."

Go to the bathroom to wash, brush your teeth and wash your face, and then go to the locker room to find the clothes to wear. Finally, she chose a small red off-the-shoulder dress. Her skin is white, and the red makes her skin more snowy, and her whole body is shining like glowing.

"Well, how about this skirt?" After changing her skirt and coming out, she walked around in front of Lu Ziqian for his opinion.

Lu Ziqian looked at it and nodded affirmatively: "It's good."

With that, he went over, took his soft waist to Wanwan, and bowed his head and took a bite on her collarbone. The beautiful and exquisite collarbone looks like a bite gently at the invitation.

Xiang Wanwan was sore, pushed away the person and complained, "Why did you bite me? Are you born in the year of the dog?"

Lu Ziqian smiled and said, "Because your collarbone is very beautiful, it must be beautiful to match it with a necklace later."

She made an appointment with Su Qing at seven o'clock in the evening, and there was still enough time. She painted a beautiful makeup on herself in the evening, and then grabbed her long curly hair a little. The rest was put on her shoulder, and she looked bright and generous.

"Let's go to the mall to buy you clothes first, and then go to dinner!" The itinerary is well planned for evening, and there must be time.

The two went to the mall first. The third and fourth floors of the mall were full of luxury brands. In the evening, they caught Lu Ziqian and got into a store. The two began to hang out.