6

While eating, Su Qing did not look at the man in front of her.

She has been in the entertainment industry for a long time and has seen many excellent people, but when she first saw Lu Zixuan, she was still surprised and happy.

It's not true that Lu Zixuan's facial features are, but he has a very charming charm.

His appearance is not as beautiful as everyone likes nowain. The wheel is more distinct. He is slender and straight. He is wrapped in a perfectly tailored suit, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, especially a pair of long legs, which is very simple and enviable. He is full of charming hormones unique to mature men.

Especially in the conversation, no matter what Su Qing said, this man can catch up and fully show his rich knowledge.

This man is simply the best!

Su Qing felt it in his heart, but his vigilance against Lu Ziqi was even heavier.

Such an excellent man is naturally arrogant. His knowledge and knowledge, even if his family breaks down and goes out to look for a job, he can live a rich life, instead of becoming a woman's lover and being raised by this woman.

After eating, it is dessert time and my favorite time in the evening. Sweet but not greasy dessert is put in your mouth, with a soft taste, and a cup of mellow milk tea, which is simply a supreme enjoyment.

Lu Zixuan saw that she liked it, pushed her share, and asked with a smile, "Do you like dessert? Then we can consider setting aside some time for afternoon tea every afternoon.

Xiang Wanwan looked at him with bright eyes and asked in surprise, "Can you make snacks?"

Lu Zixuan nodded: "But it's only for Western snacks. I've lived abroad for a long time before, but ordinary snacks are not difficult. Of course, what do you want to eat? You can tell me that I will go to learn.

Xiang Wanwan immediately looked at him in surprise and said, "I feel like you know anything."

Lu Zi smiled but said nothing.

After a conversation between the two, there was a kind of intimacy that others could not get involved. Obviously, they didn't know each other for a long time.

Su Qing looked at Lu Zixuan's eyes and showed his exploration. With her red lips opened, he opened his mouth and asked, "I heard that there was something wrong with Mr. Lu's house at home and he was very short of money. Only then did he accept the unreasonable request of Wanwan."

Lu Zixuan looked at her calmly, let her look at her, and smiled, "That's right."

Su Qing smiled and said, "It's not that I don't believe in Mr. Lu, but that an excellent person like Mr. Lu will not fall into a situation that is too embarrassed even without the help of others. As arrogant as you, I don't understand why Mr. Lu should be a late lover?

Lu Zixuan showed a serious expression of thinking, and then replied seriously, "Mayo I'm the one who likes to get it without hard work."

With such a thing on his lips, his face was not at all ashamed and frank.

Su Qing: "..."

She has only seen such a person who can say that she can be so frank about not working hard.

Xiang Wanwan grabbed Lu Zixuan's hand and said seriously, "Don't worry, I have a lot of money to raise you. Even if you like to get it without hard work, it doesn't matter. Just ask you to make me happy.

Lu Zixuan immediately looked at her affectionately and said, "It's very kind of you. Yes, aren't you afraid of ruining me?"

"Bad?" Xiang Wanwan thought for a moment, "Then I don't want you anymore and raise others."