10

After close contact between the two, there is no doubt that they are getting closer when they get along with each other. Xiang Wanwan doesn't know how to describe this feeling, so she can only sigh.

It's good to have money!

If she had known that she had money to play like this, she had already played like this.

Gu Zhile knew that she and Lu Ziqian had finally got rid of pure love. After chatting under the quilt, he called her congratulations, and also planned to come to her house to celebrate her.

"Why don't you eat outside? Cooking is also troublesome." Xiang Wanwan held a rabbit in his arms, stretched out his hand and held the rabbit's soft ears, and said.

Gu Zhile quit and said, "Aren't you always showing off your Lu Ziqian's cooking skills with me? I've wanted to try it for a long time. I've already agreed with Su Qing that I just took this opportunity to taste your Lu Ziqian's craftsmanship."

Xiang Wanwan still felt very troublesome, especially for Lu Ziqian, who had to entertain two people. She was afraid that he would not be happy.

"It's okay. Let Miss Su and Miss Gu come. They are all your good friends, aren't they?" Lu Ziqian opened his mouth and heard what Xiang Wanwan said. He probably guessed what was going on the opposite side.

Xiang Wanwan hung up the phone, stood on the sofa and rushed on Lu Ziqian's back. He carried him to the kitchen to wash grapes.

"Will it be very troublesome?" She put her head on Lu Ziqian's shoulder and asked in a low voice.

Lu Ziqian closed the refrigerator, reached out his hand to hold the little girl who kept sliding down behind him, turned on the faucet to wash grapes, and laughed and said, "It's better. I'm going to make hot pot. As long as I cut the vegetables and adjust the soup base, it won't take any effort at all."

"Hot pot!" Xiang Wanwan's eyes lit up, "I haven't had hot pot for a long time."

Lu Ziqian put one of the washed grapes in her mouth and asked, "Is it sweet?"

NODDED HARD TO THE EVENING: "SWEET!"

Lu Ziqian nodded and said, "Then I can buy fruit at his house next time. I also applied for a membership card and charged twenty thousand yuan in it. It has been used for a long time."

Su Qing and Gu Zhile are coming in the evening. They are not in stock at home. Xiang Wan and Lu Ziqian have to go to the supermarket to buy vegetables.

"I'll ask my friend to send some beef bones later. It's not fresh in the supermarket." Lu Ziqian glanced at the meat in the frozen refrigerator, frowned, and directly gave up the idea of buying meat in the supermarket.

These people don't know how long they have been in the refrigerator and have become zombie meat. Such meat is far inferior to fresh meat in taste and taste.

Xiang Wanwan nodded as if he didn't understand, and asked curiously, "Is your friend's house open a farm?"

Lu Ziqian smiled, bowed his head and sent a message to the man on the mobile phone. He looked up and said, "Almost, he specializes in this at home."

Zhao Ting, who was in the office, couldn't help sneezing, rubbing his itchy nose and muttering, "Who is speaking ill of me?"

Zhimianji, who doesn't know in the upper class of the whole city? Although this one sells meat, it takes the high-end route. They know that meat is not something you can eat if you want, and the price is still expensive. Over time, whether you can eat the meat of Zhirouji is about to become a standard for measuring a person's identity.