8

I poked all the videos on the computer and took a look. Xiang Wanwan had to admit that this T video was all about the Spring Festival Gala, and the joyous music made her face suffocated.

I couldn't help poking the resource seller on WeChat. They not only pretended to be dead, but finally deleted Xiang Wanwan's friend neatly when she shouted for a refund.

Xiang Wanwan: "..."

I was so depressed that I was immediately loveless in Wanwan. I couldn't help eating all the fruits sent by Lu Ziqian. The empty stomach was immediately satisfied.

Hiccups!

I don't know where Lu Ziqian bought this fruit. It tastes really great!

After eating and drinking enough, I was in a better mood. I cheered myself up in the evening and continued to draw. She serialized a cartoon on the Internet and submitted the manuscript regularly every month. She only completed more than half of this month's drawings, but more than half of this month has passed. If you don't work hard, I'm afraid she will have to work overtime in the last few days.

This cartoon tells the story of a rich lady who made a masterpiece and found a decathlon domineering president's boyfriend. The name of the cartoon is also very simple and rude, which is called Miss.

Xiang Wanwan's painting style belongs to the category of very delicate and beautiful. Her brushwork is very clean. She just learned to draw in college. Her painting ability is beyond words. In the world drawn under the pen, many scenes are so beautiful that countless people amazed, and even the characters are very delicate. On the Internet, she is also highly praised by many people, and countless people praise her paintings.

The script of "Miss" is an online novel serialized on the Jinjiang novel website. This novel is very popular on the Internet. The heroine in the novel is indulgent and publicized, but it is not disgusting. Among the heroines of little white flowers and black lotus, she is so rich and powerful, and she is a heavenly character. It captured the hearts of many netizens and became the first place in the annual romance online novel list.

Now the novel has sold film and television copyright and comic copyright. The company that bought the copyright at the beginning asked her to cooperate, and the price given was also very good, because there was no job at that time. For another very important reason, she took over this work plan. Now more than half of it has been drawn. It is in the final stage.

This cartoon is also very popular on the Internet now, and even Xiang Wanwan's fame has taken it to the next level. Her beautiful and delicate painting style has made countless people make friends, and some fans of the original work shout that the hero and heroine in her mind are what she looks like under the brush.

Of course, the biggest reason why these people don't know why she can draw so perfectly is that she is the author of Miss. The world in the article is what she painted. How can it be bad for her to draw?

The heroine's character in Miss is also composed of the nature of many good friends, which is naturally pleasing. And all kinds of luxury and high-end goods in the article are even rare, which are simply textbook-level, which makes countless people speculate that the author of this article must be super rich.

Of course, they guessed well. Xiang Wan has never been short of money in his life.

It took me an afternoon to draw the contents of the two chapters. Xiang Wanwan felt a little sore and tired. He couldn't help lying on the table and resting. Unexpectedly, he fell asleep unconsciously.

The air conditioning in the study was full. When Lu Ziqian came back, as soon as he opened the door of the study, he saw her frown on the table, and her whole body was almost huddled up.