16

There are a total of eight brothers in Xiangwan. She is the only girl in Xiang family. She has been raised by her eldest brother as a princess since she was a child, but this has not cultivated her domineering personality. On the contrary, her personality is soft and a little bit.

I glanced at her at my eldest brother and sighed secretly.

Although they have loved each other twice since childhood, they can't fill her parents' vacancies. When she was five years late, her parents had a car accident and both passed away, leaving her alone. Although Xiang's family has a large business and many children, the family style is very good, and there is no miasma in those big families at all. And in the evening, as the only flower, it is even protected by everyone in the palm of their hands.

However, no matter how much she loves her, she doesn't feel much security no matter how much she loves her. There is nothing she can do about the parents. Later, when she grows up, she will transfer 13% of her parents' shares in the company to her name, which also makes the outside world feel that they are more good to Xiang Wanwan than hypocritical people, and their faces hurt.

Every year, she just eats dividends and has a lot of money from night. She is not a fond-loving man. It can be said that she is now a real local tycoon.

Brother Xiang sat in the chair and took the dessert apart. He ate all the cakes gracefully. Although he didn't like sweet food, he bought it by his little princess, and he felt delicious.

Looking at it at night, his expression was a little reluctant. She also sent a message to Lu Zixuan that she had bought him snacks, but now the snacks have been eaten by her eldest brother.

"...Night, are you going home with me tonight?" Ask my eldest brother.

Xiang Wan quickly refused: "... No, no, let's do it another day. I've been busy re-revisioning the manuscript these two days. I'm a little busy."

Brother Xiang didn't force her and laughed, "Well, call me someday when you come back, and I'll go back early."

In the evening, the little chicken immediately nodded like rice pecking. When the person was sent away, she immediately relaxed and fell into a big shape on the sand hair. I don't know if the eldest brother found anything.

Ah, it's so annoying!

Xiang's eldest brother sat in the car, took his mobile phone directly, and made a QQ phone call in the group.

"It's a little wrong. She may have a boyfriend later." When the noodles said this sentence heavily, he expressed his heartache to the eldest brother, which was like seeing the cabbage of his water soul arched by a pig.

Xiang's other seven young masters: "What are you talking about?"

This is indeed a question worth discussing.

Brother Xiang said what he found in the evening room: "... Many of the things in her room are lovers', but it seems that I cleaned up before I went there. Most importantly, she raised a lot of flowers on the sun terrace, and those flowers are still vibrant.

This reason is so strong that people can't refute it.

"Which bastard dares to touch the house late?" Xiang Jia's fourth brother is going to die of anger.

Xiang Jia's third brother said, "Okay, I'm already an adult at night. It's normal to have boyfriends. Do you have to be so angry?"

The assistant beside him looked at him in horror. Please, Third Young Master, when you say this, don't let the cakes in your hands be chopped up.

"Let's investigate first and see which partner you are with. It's simple in the evening. Don't be deceived." Xiang's eldest brother made a big plan and was immediately praised by others.