2

There was an extra man in the room — a slender, wide-shouldered, and narrow-waisted man with a very handsome appearance.

Xiang Wanwan stood at the head of the staircase and looked at the man with straight legs. Her first thought was that there was a thief at home. She subconsciously wanted to turn around and hide in her bedroom to call the police.

As soon as the "little thief" downstairs looked up, he put the casserole on the table and said, "Awake? Just in time. Come and have breakfast."

The man's unquestionable tone made the listener involuntarily listen to his words and get moving. By the time she came to her senses, she had already sat at the table obediently, with a well-done egg on the white plate in front of her.

The heat of the fried egg were just right. The fried egg yolk and egg white yolk were white. The middle yolk was seven-done, and the golden egg liquid flowed out as soon as it was poked with a chopstick. Just thinking about it, Xiang Wanwan felt her empty stomach begin to protest.

After swallowing her saliva, Xiang Wanwan suddenly thought, why did she listen to this person like this? They didn't know each other at all. What if he was a bad guy and a thief?

The man said, "Wait, I'll bring the fried dumplings."
The other party familiarly walked into the kitchen. His appearance made Xiang Wanwan doubt whether she had gone to the wrong place. Maybe this was not her house, but the house of the man in front of her. She couldn't help looking around. Fortunately, the surrounding environment was familiar, which made her feel relieved.

The plates at home were bought in person for the evening. The white background is light and cyan lines are very elegant and the price is also beautiful. One set costs more than fifty thousand yuan. At this time, this set of cutlery is in full of breakfast this morning. The plate is neatly coded with fried dumplings, and the bottom is fried yellow with golden grease. You can think about how delicious such a fried dumpling is if you bite it down.

"You put two bags of frozen dumplings in the refrigerator, and I fried them. I don't know how it tastes."
Just looking at the appearance, you will know it's delicious. It must be delicious!

To Wanwan's subconscious answer.

The man sat down in the chair opposite the evening and put aside the newly untied apron. That apron is a gift for three hundred yuan bought by the supermarket. It is very eye-catching pink, and the style is very... sexy.

Thinking that the man had just been wearing this apron, Xiang Wan couldn't help covering his face.

"Eat it." The man picked up the chopsticks and said something. He stretched out his hand and put a fried dumpling in his mouth.

Fried dumplings have a kind of burning aroma than ordinary dumplings. As soon as the teeth are bitten open, the hot oil will flow out in an instant. The delicious fillings also have crisp dumpling wrappers, which taste.

Just imagining, Xiang Wanwan can know how delicious it is, but even if she is greedy, she is still very spineless. She is not hypnotized by food and asked with a little face, "Who are you? Why is it at my house?"

The man ate another fried dumpling. Xiang Wanwan noticed that he had eaten five, and more than half of the fried dumplings on the plate went in an instant. He was simply a little anxious - save two for me.

The man behaved elegantly. As soon as his thin lips were lifted, one □ was thrown on Xiang Wanwan's head. He said, "Don't you remember? I'm the man you raised."
Xiang Wanwan: "...Ah?"

After being introduced by a man, Xiang Wanwan knew that the other party's name was Lu Ziqian.

Looking at her blank, Lu Ziqian knew that the girl probably forgot what she had done last night, so he said, "Eat breakfast first, or it will be cold later. Let's talk about it after eating."