11

Gu Zhile only heard Lu Ziqian mention by her in a phone chat with Xiang Wanwan, and said how good and excellent the man was. At that time, she didn't think so.

She only thinks that no matter how excellent a man is to be raised by a woman and takes money from a woman, he is nothing more beautiful, but where is there a lack of handsome men in the world? What's so rare?

However, when she saw Lu Ziqian with her own eyes, she had to admit that the praises of Xiang Wanwan were actually true. This man named Lu Ziqian was really outstanding.

Naturally, he is not bad-looking, but what's more outstanding is his temperament, which is brought out of his bones. Gu Zhile has seen many men, but few of them have such magnanimity.

But the better this man is, the more vigilant she is.

Thinking of Su Qing's statement that she had been investigating the identity of the man, she temporarily suppressed her thoughts, otherwise she was afraid that she would not help rushing up to pull Lu Ziqian's collar and questioning him what he wanted to do when he stayed with Xiang Wanwan.

Lu Ziqian seemed to have seen Gu Zhile's vigilant eyes and said with a smile, "It happens that the dishes are ready. I'll get the bowls and chopsticks."

He has long legs and outstanding temperament. If you don't look at the pink and ridiculous apron on his body, you think he is not going to the kitchen, but going to the conference room for a meeting.

The four sat down around the table. The soup in the pot had boiled. Lu Ziqian poured in the meat. The blood-red meat stirred with the boiling soup and turned white in the blink of an eye. This meat is very thin. Although it is not as good as the meat slicer, it can also be eaten as soon as it is rinsed in the pot. The scalded meat is cooked. Wrap it in dipping sauce and tastes delicious, especially tender.

Before Lu Ziqian took a few bites, he was responsible for giving them three shabu-shabu. Xiang Wanwan was quick-eyed. Before Su Qing and Gu Zhile, the people who had just put them into the pot, they were all picked up by her chopsticks and put them on Lu Ziqian's plate.

Gu Zhile tupped and said, "Late, you are not kind. How can you eat alone?"

Xiang Wanwan was a little guilty. After thinking about it, he said confidently, "Lu Ziqian hasn't eaten much. He can't be hungry. He has been rinsing meat for us. There is no credit and hard work. Besides, he has prepared these dishes, and we should also eat water and don't forget to dig wells. He has been doing it all afternoon and hasn't eaten a few bites yet.

Su Qing liked to eat stir-fried soybeans in a dip bowl. She chewed two of them and said, "I know how to love people in the evening."

Xiang Wanwan's face blushed immediately. She subconsciously went to see Lu Ziqian. The other party also happened to look at it. His face was smiling, which made her face hotter.

Lu Ziqian was afraid that she was too shy. He reached out and picked up two pieces of potatoes for her and said, "Don't you like potatoes? It should be cooked. Try it quickly."

Although the air conditioning in the room is enough, eating hot pot this month is still very hot and sweaty, but it is also very cool. There is nothing to say about Lu Ziqian's craftsmanship. Gu Zhile couldn't help sighing that Xiang Wanwan really found the treasure. No wonder he hasn't seen this craft for more than a month and has gained a circle of weight. The little face is moist and looks easy to pinch.

After eating, Gu Zhile remembered the red wine he put aside. He hurriedly asked Xiang Wan to bring the cup and said, "I almost forgot this. This is a good thing. My father is reluctant to touch it. Let's drive and taste it."

She couldn't drink the good or bad wine in the evening. She didn't drink much wine. She didn't leave any delicious impression after only a few attempts. So she picked up the glass and took a sip. She wrinkled her nose with disgust and muttered, "... It's not as good as my juice." Although it smells good.

Gu Zhile laughed at her: "Little kid who doesn't grow up."

Xiang Wanwan didn't like to be said that she was a child at the last time. He said unsatisedly, "I'm not a child anymore. I can drink too."

With that, she picked up the glass and purred and drank all the wine without a drop left.

Gu Zhile snorted. She couldn't stop Xiang Wanwan from moving too fast. She said, "How can you drink like you? It's easy to get drunk like this."

Xiang Wanwan's face turned red, but his consciousness still looked very clear, at least his eyes were still very clear.

Su Qingbai glanced at Gu Zhile and said, "It's not that you don't know that she hates being said that she is a child most. She has never drunk. When she wakes up, she doesn't know what a headache is."

Xiang's family has seven brothers. Xiang Wanwan, as the only girl in the boy's pile, can be said to be loved by thousands of people, and she was protected and raised by these brothers like protecting calves. Even if she is twenty-three years old, she still treats her as a child. She is also like a child, tobacco and alcohol, etc. Seven brothers are absolutely not allowed to touch her.

Thinking of the seven brothers of Xiang family, Gu Zhile couldn't help shrinking his neck. It's terrible to control this kind of creature. If you know that their beloved little sister has a man, Gu Zhile can't imagine what kind of scene it will be at all.

Lu Ziqian poured a glass of water to feed Xiang Wanwan and asked, "How do you feel? Are you going to have a rest?"

Xiang Wanwan shook his head, sat up straight and said, "No, it's just a little dizzy. Go on your face."

Su Qing took a look at the time and said, "Ano matter what we ate, it was almost done, and it was not too late. Zhile and I went back first."

Xiang Wan's reaction was a little slow and he said slowly, "Aren't you sleeping with me?"

Gu Zhile stretched out his hand and squeezed her face and said with a smile, "Okay, big baby, go to bed early, and we won't stay."

The two went out with their bags. Lu Ziqian went to see them off. Gu Zhile said, "Farewell, take good care of it."

Lu Ziqian nodded.

Gu Zhile looked at him and said, "I don't know what you want to do, but I don't want you to do things that hurt him late. Late, she is very naive. Although she is a little heartless, she also knows that it hurts so much. If she is hurt, she will feel sad for a long time.

Lu Ziqian turned his head and looked at Xiang Wanwan sitting in a chair and muttered, "Who in this world is willing to hurt her?"

In the tone, there is indescribable tenderness and pity.

After thinking about it, he still revealed a little to Gu Zhile and others.

"Actually, Wan Wan and I met very early..."

Until he came out of the building and was blowing the cool breeze outside, Gu Zhile had not recovered.

"...Lu Ziqian really works hard enough." She couldn't help saying.

Su Qing smiled, with the interest of watching the play on her face, and said, "He and Wan Wan Wan didn't know who ate whom yet."