Chapter 7 (Trouble)

Mash-up by: Anthem Lights.

I don't own anything but the plot line. Enjoy

Tommy's P.O.V

No way, Kim was pregnant. Again. Just this time I was here, and I knew. Wait a minute we'd just been in a fight. That meant that Kim had fought while carrying our baby. No way. That is not happening. I knew class was about to begin, but hey no one ever said teachers couldn't be late for class. Or did they.

I walked out of my classroom and made my way through the locker area towards the gym. I knew Conner had P.E next. And Kira had English, but neither were in their supposed classrooms. They were both here, making out in front of Kira's locker. I wanted to scream, but held back because me and Kim had done worst things during that age. But I didn't want my son and Kira to end up like me and Kim so I walked up to them.

''Shouldn't you both be in class?'' It sounded like a question, but they knew it was really a statement. Conner seemed taken back that I was here and had interrupted them.

''Dad, what are you doing here, doesn't your next class start in like,'' he looked at his watch,'' one minute.''

''Yes it does, but so does yours, and Kira's. And I am afraid that Kira's next class is in the third building's fifth floor. And we're in the first building's third. Unless she had your speed she wouldn't make it to class.''

Kira was shocked, she immediately got her books and started walking away.''See ya later Dr.O.'' She said with a smile which I gave her back.

''Dad can't me and Kira just skip for once.'' Conner whined. I gave him a death glare and he gulped.

''Conner, you are my son, and that just gives me an even bigger reason to make sure that you don't skip school. Now come on, did you really think your mom wouldn't notice her best student and child wasn't in her class.'' He seemed to realize just how much trouble he really would have gotten himself into.

''Yeah let's go back to class,'' he muttered. Well at least he didn't ask my reason to be going towards his mom's classroom. We soon entered and I surprised to say the least.

Kim was throwing up on her trash can. I noticed a kid who I recognized as Alec was laughing and throwing papers at her. I got extremely mad. How dare this idiot insult my girl in such way. I went up to him.

''Dr.Oliver I swear I didn't mean it.'' Oh yeah sure plead after you already harassed her.

''Dad let him go, let's go help mom.'' Conner said. Half the class was surprised to find out that Kim and I had been intimate.

''Kim, come here, let's take an early leave and get subs for our classes.'' And just like that I put her over my shoulder and walked into the office. Principal Randall was there. That was rare. Usually she would be around the school screaming at students.

''Dr.Oliver, Mrs.Hart what a strange occasion. To what do I do the unwanted visit?'' she asked.

''We need an early leave, Kim isn't feeling well,'' I said.

''Yeah yeah, and why does this concern me.'' I looked at her like she was kidding me.

''Well our classes still need subs.'' I said.

''You can go, and I'll run my school, so do not tell me what to do,'' her comment was stupid I only said a few words. I ddin't have time though Kim was still throwing up. I also noticed she was stained with blood in the lower part of her pants. I panicked. I am a science teacher. I kind of know what that means but I don't want to believe it.

As soon as I had her in my car I rushed us to the doctor. There was no way I was loosing my second child right after I found out.

I passed many red lights, but oh well. I'll pay the bills later. My child's life is on a clifhanger.

I entered the ER (Emergency Room) and found a doctor. He called a few paramedics and they took Kim from me.

''Sir, please take a seat,'' a nurse said. I was about to scream at her when I was pulled down. I looked to my side and saw Jason. Oh how much I want to beat the hell out of him. The nurse smiled and gave me a paper I needed to fill out about Kim.

''What happened Multy,'' If anyone would have heard Jason, they'd think he's crazy.

''Kim is pregnant.''

''AGAIN. DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS.''

I glared at him. ''Yeah says the guy with how many kids again?''

''I only have two, and their from the same pregnacy, plus what do you expect, I am a married man,'' he answered.

''What are you doing here?'' I questioned. He blushed. Wait what Jason Lee Scott blushed.

''Are you blushing?''

''What nooooo.''

''Mr.Scott your wife is crying saying she can't tell you the news, so made me do it, she's pregnant.'' a nurse said as she cam up to us. I smirked

''So who can't keep it in his pants again?''

''SHUT UP,'' he yealled. I smiled. But soon my worry over loosing my baby began to eat me alive.

----------------------------------------------------------- 3 HOURS LATER------------------------------------------------

Trini had joined us after the nurse incounter. They decided to stay with me and wait for Kim. According to a nurse the doctors were still trying to keep my baby's life. I looked at the watch it was time for Conner to get out of school which meant he'd call me.

Just as predicted my phone rang. I pressed the answer button.

''Dad, dad is mom okay?'' That was the first thing I heard then I heard screaming.

''Conner, what exactly are you doing?'' I asked.

''Um you see, so Kira and Ethan have math together you know that, but on their way out of class they got attacked and here we are fighting the monster.'' I panicked.

''What the hell, where are you?''

''Dada relax, stay with mom. I was only calling to ask where you are, so that after the fight we can join you guys.'' I guess he didn't know yet. At least I wasn't the last one to find out I was having another child. That made me wonder who else knew.

''We're at the hospital.''

''Okay, see you soon.''

He hanged up. I looked up at the TV and noticed that it had the news on. The power rangers were fighting right across the school yard. I looked at Jason and Trini.

''I am on my way. Trini stay here with Tommy.'' She nodded and kissed him.

I focused on the TV. I needed to make sure the battle didn't get to the point that they'd need a bed. Soon I saw Jason join the fight he was in his old red ranger costume. I had been so focused on the screen I hadn't noticed a nurse talking to me. Luckily Trini had been listening.

''So both the girl and child are fine, in fact you can come and see them now.'' I smiled at the nurse and entered the room. Trini followed, I was smiling until I noticed Kim being helled to the bed by the one and only Zeltrax...

------------------------------------------------AN------------------------------------------------------

SO I NOTICED I HADN'T UPDATED SINCE FEBRUARY AND THAT HAD ME THINKING I AM A TERRIBLE WRITER. SO I UPDATED TODAY. DO NOT FEAR MY DEAR READERS NEXT CHAPTER IS TOMMOROW. THANKS TO SPRING BREAK. SO SEE YA. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I ACTUALLY UPDATED DUE TO ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS. I AM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG @elizabeth_uley. I dedicate this chapter to you. I couldnt make it official. Because this is on my phone.

Joky04 & Emily1050