Chapter 6(Suspicions)

Tommy's P.O.V

I wanted to ask Kim to marry me already. We had a son, and he too was ready to have his REAL parents together not just in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, but in a husband and wife. I had bought a silver ring and was going to ask her during the school's paparally. Conner was having a soccer game that same day, Kira was going to attend softball tryouts, and Ethan was going to a state robotics competition. That left me with Trent. I wrote down on a notepad I would ask for his help later. The bell to first period rang, and students started to walk in. Conner, Ethan, Kira, and Trent sat at their usual table. I started my lesson. Today we'd be studying Newtons laws of motion. Which by the way they should already know. So I started my class like usual. After a while I had given them projects in groups of two. Conner and kira sat together and so did Ethan and Trent. It hadn't been too long after that that I recived a call from my phone. I looked at the ID caller and was surprised to see it was Kim. I walked out tge class roon and answered it.

"Hi, beautiful."

"Tommy big problem remember how I told you that it was weird how we hadn't had an attack in some time, well I was taking my students to the P.E field but when I got here I found a monster sucking the school's electricity power."

"Okay, I'll get the tean meet you there in 3,"I said as I hanged up. I went back inside the room.

"Conner, Kira, Trent, Ethan meet me outside." I said that was our thing whenever there was an attack we'd say that.

Kimberly's P.O.V

I was fighting the monster by myself, not just that but I had some news for Tommy. It wasn't good for me to be with this condition here fighting a monster. I mean sure I wanted to take part in this, but not when I am pregnant.

Soon I saw Kira, Conner Trent, and Ethan. Kira knew that I was pregnant she had been with me during the test. I really shouldn't be scared of being pregnant, I mean. It's my second time. This time I am an adult and Tommy is with me. But still.

As soon as Tommy joined I was even more relieved. I had decided to tell him about the pregnacy in a letter so I had put in his bag this morning, but it looked like he still didnt know.  Soon the monster disappeared.  To me it was actually a relieve because I was putting to much stress in my self. 
Tommy's P.O.V

As the second  block bell rang I went to my backpack to get my second period binder but an envelope fell. That's strange. I picked it up and read it said.
To: Tommy Oliver
From:Kim.
Dear you and I both know that we have decided to take our relationship to the next step. I guess this is part of that...... I am pregnant. In the back I put the sonogram picture. Bye

As I finished reading I flipped it. And there it was my next baby.
-------------AN--------
WELL GUYS I AM SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS STORY ON HOLD I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN FO LATER.  SORRY FOR MISSPELLED OR ANY MISTAKES.  PLEASE  COMMENT